Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2017, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Lee C View Post
I really appreciate all the work and time put into Farm Town game from the mods and makers of the game, buttttttt, pleaseeeeeeee give the farmers a break on the amount of XP's needed to reach a level. I play this game every day, buying items, farming, posting facts etc. to make XP's, and I am still not getting enough to reach the new level update completely. I'm sure most people that play this game loves it, and spends as much time that is allowed from their normal day life, and I'm sure there are those that play more then they have time for from real life activities because they are addicted, lol. For most like me, this game is,,,was a fun,
relaxing get away from normal day activities in real life, and I work the game best I can to make the new levels looking forward to the new items in store and FC to be able to buy a farm cash item I've had my eye on for some time but couldn't afford without getting the level farm cash,,,and then bammmm, I didn't make all the XP's for the levels. The amount it takes in XP's are unreal., but to make my point short, or lol, shorter, please lower amount of XP's needed for a level, not looking forward to playing like I use to, becoming more work then fun. I always thought games were suppose to be fun not work. We have enough work and disappointments in real life
Hi Debbie,
The place for suggestions is in the Suggestion section where we group the suggestions by subject for the developers to see and not in the Release. So if you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2017, 06:39 AM

I am guessing our last update was very successful. I don't remember the last time we went an entire week without someone posting in this thread (and it is still open). Kudos devs
Old Dec 16 2017, 08:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Farm Cash & Quests

I don't understand why the new facilities are added to the Quests. I need to work on the Quests in order to earn more money to buy the new facilities. It's very hard to earn Farm Cash when you need the new facilities for the quests. Why can't they wait several months before using a new facility in the quests.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 16 2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I don't understand why the new facilities are added to the Quests. I need to work on the Quests in order to earn more money to buy the new facilities. It's very hard to earn Farm Cash when you need the new facilities for the quests. Why can't they wait several months before using a new facility in the quests.
Hi knolan

If you want to make a suggestion it is better to post it in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Dec 19 2017, 05:53 AM

Thank you for the new levels and the Farm Cash! I simply love, love, love this game. The one minor quibble I have is understanding the Facility Chains. Over time, I am hoping to understand the benefit of investing in this element of the game. Two facilities are required to participate but I do not clearly understand the rules or the long-term advantage. I have read and re-read the rules, but it is not clear to me. Is this game still being developed? Where can I go to read for a clearer understanding of how this portion of the game works? Further, with respect to Ships... I stopped sending ships out because many of my neighbors found the ships to be too labor intensive. I think the Mayor should send ships on to the next port without a penalty of losing cargo if a seaport neighbor does not respond within 12 hours. Moreover, I suggest that the loading of each container be permanently reduced to 0 to 1 minute and the preparation time between ships be reduced to 12 hours as well. Even if it requires the purchase of "time-reduction gizmo" similar to the facilities or item storage, etc. Thank you for your consideration. Thanks for the addition of the Jamaican Restaurant (a few months back) I was elated! (I am still holding out hope for a Jamaican flag. Hope springs eternal.) Again, thank you to the developers and the moderators for the exceptional years of service in making Farm Town the best Farm game. It just gets better.
Old Dec 19 2017, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandraneta View Post
Thank you for the new levels and the Farm Cash! I simply love, love, love this game. The one minor quibble I have is understanding the Facility Chains. Over time, I am hoping to understand the benefit of investing in this element of the game. Two facilities are required to participate but I do not clearly understand the rules or the long-term advantage. I have read and re-read the rules, but it is not clear to me. Is this game still being developed? Where can I go to read for a clearer understanding of how this portion of the game works? Further, with respect to Ships... I stopped sending ships out because many of my neighbors found the ships to be too labor intensive. I think the Mayor should send ships on to the next port without a penalty of losing cargo if a seaport neighbor does not respond within 12 hours. Moreover, I suggest that the loading of each container be permanently reduced to 0 to 1 minute and the preparation time between ships be reduced to 12 hours as well. Even if it requires the purchase of "time-reduction gizmo" similar to the facilities or item storage, etc. Thank you for your consideration. Thanks for the addition of the Jamaican Restaurant (a few months back) I was elated! (I am still holding out hope for a Jamaican flag. Hope springs eternal.) Again, thank you to the developers and the moderators for the exceptional years of service in making Farm Town the best Farm game. It just gets better.
Hi Sandraneta,

Regarding the Facility Chains. Take coin regular facilites as an example. 100% of what you produce in them can be used for other facilites as normal. You lose nothing.

What happens when you enter them into a chain and you have reached chain status, is those 2 facilites then produce 140% ( an extra 40% above normal). That 40% is your export products that can be used for import/export or sale for pure profit as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.

The Game Guide will tell you all the information we have so far and the benefits of the other types of facilites. Please bear in mind though, that the import export part of the chains has not been released yet so that part of the information is not complete. Here's the link to that section of the Game Guide...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

For your suggestions. Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 19 2017, 08:30 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you for your quick response, and for the links for clarification. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 19 2017, 08:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandraneta View Post
Thank you for your quick response, and for the links for clarification. Your help is greatly appreciated.
you are very welcome Sandraneta

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 20 2017, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on November's release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread