Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
OK Mary will do. BTW sorted my browser problems - it was the internet connection - need a new telephone point.
Glad to hear it is fixed maggiel
Old Jul 29 2017, 02:32 PM

Will we always get 3 producing factories and one client factory from now on. When the mobile accessories factory comes out will that also be a client or producing factory. Because normally we get 2 producing and 2 clients
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 29 2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Lil Princess View Post
Will we always get 3 producing factories and one client factory from now on. When the mobile accessories factory comes out will that also be a client or producing factory. Because normally we get 2 producing and 2 clients
Hi Cornish Lil Princess

I'm sorry but we dont have an answer for you. Only the developers know which facilities they are going to release and they dont tell us.
Old Jul 29 2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Cornish Lil Princess

I'm sorry but we dont have an answer for you. Only the developers know which facilities they are going to release and they dont tell us.
Ok thanks for a quick reply
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 29 2017, 04:44 PM

Thank you for the new things and explanations.
Old Jul 29 2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Thanks for the surprise release!!!

Harvesting with my friend again and the top of his farm is cut off.

Only seems to happen on the first farm we get to. Then when we move to the next they are all ok.
Yep, chopped off tops still occurring: just now harvested a neighbor and experienced this issue. When arriving at the first farm all looks OK. The pop up box with 'tornado made a big mess~' comes up and after clicking 'Yes~', all is still OK, then clicking the next button 'buy and use ~' the top of the farm goes into the chopped off display. I immediately went to the neighbors next farm and then returned to the first farm and the display is normal. Everything remained normal during harvest on multiple farms. Seems like it is just the first farm that is having the problem.
Old Jul 29 2017, 05:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Yep, chopped off tops still occurring: just now harvested a neighbor and experienced this issue. When arriving at the first farm all looks OK. The pop up box with 'tornado made a big mess~' comes up and after clicking 'Yes~', all is still OK, then clicking the next button 'buy and use ~' the top of the farm goes into the chopped off display. I immediately went to the neighbors next farm and then returned to the first farm and the display is normal. Everything remained normal during harvest on multiple farms. Seems like it is just the first farm that is having the problem.
what game are you playing, I have never had a pop up message re a tornado nor a button "buy and use". LOL
Old Jul 29 2017, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
what game are you playing, I have never had a pop up message re a tornado nor a button "buy and use". LOL
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is when you go to visit a neighbor's farm there are several different things you can get, such as crops are dry where you need to Buy a water hose and Use it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I have tried all that you suggested and I still have the NaN in the $ amount.

Also just FYI I wrote some months ago about my farm # 17 appearing like someone is on the farm when they are not. It's still that way even after all I have done and after many months. It's frustrating because that's the farm I want as my default as that is where my trains are, and is a reminder to check them daily.
Thanks again
Hello sdsickinger, Good luck with your farm #17 problem. If you have the same problem I do, closing the chat box is not a fix for the real problem. You probably can't invite someone to visit you there either, because when they get there, you can't see them nor them see you. Hard to hire them or sell products when you have no one to click on. Mine has been doing this for YEARS and have never heard of a fix. If you took the time to check closely, this may be happening on more than one of your farms.
Old Jul 30 2017, 12:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Farm Town loading slow:
Please note, I have sent an email to the developers to check on this and see if they can determine where the problem is.
If you need to post about this please post int he Help & Support thread about Game Running Slow as that is where we are grouping all the posts concerning this issue. Here is a link to theat thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread