Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2016, 03:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool. That cargo ship will be interesting.
Old Dec 10 2016, 01:44 AM

I appreciate all my neighbours whether they play once a day or once a week or every now and then. I appreciate everything they do for me and I have been playing with most of them since 2009. This is a great game but how much time individuals have to devote to it relies on their own daily commitments. I know that there will be neighbours who will not have time to help with my ship when I get it. I don't care, it is still an exciting concept and it will return to me with FREE goods after 7 days whatever happens.

Lara's Farm
Old Dec 10 2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I appreciate all my neighbours whether they play once a day or once a week or every now and then. I appreciate everything they do for me and I have been playing with most of them since 2009. This is a great game but how much time individuals have to devote to it relies on their own daily commitments. I know that there will be neighbours who will not have time to help with my ship when I get it. I don't care, it is still an exciting concept and it will return to me with FREE goods after 7 days whatever happens.
Amen, and

Amen, and

Merry Christmas to all!
Old Dec 10 2016, 07:53 AM

9 days since the latest New Release.

14 days estimated time from then to the release of the Cargo Ship enhancement

5 days, maybe less, maybe more, until our Ships come in.

They'll be coming 'round the mountain, when they come........

Thanks to Raul for 7++ years..... from a single 24x24 to the current 31 farms at 42x42

no end in sight.... and that's a great thing..... making farming great again!

Old Dec 10 2016, 08:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile New update

I still can't afford to upgrade the land units that I have, nevertheless afford to add any additional farms. I would think the developers & staff would want players to be able to enlarge their lots & increase the number of farms so they can use their farmcash to purchase facilities to put on those farms. I already spend too much real money on FarmTown just to be able to keep up with myself, forget about keeping up with the Jones, or the Wangs, or the Gonzalez, or the Lee's, or the Smirnov families, or even the Muller families. Why not turn over a new leaf (or plot of dirt) and start the year with lowering the costs of land. It would lead the players into believing that their favorite game is now changing their mission to make the game more affordable for their families (we the player). To use the same well-known secret that was used by Walmart, Lower prices, to sell to more customers.

I do apologize for not recognizing that the cargo ship containers will be purchased with coins instead of FarmCash. yeahhhhh....Thank you!! Because I can not afford any more trains, I have 1 set for each of my FT accts.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by knolan; Dec 10 2016 at 08:41 AM. Reason: supplement stmt
Old Dec 10 2016, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Very well stated!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 10 2016, 11:02 AM

Thumbs down Ships

Looks like ANOTHER useless update. FIX YOUR FREEKING BROWSER ISSUES FFS!!!!
Old Dec 10 2016, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallets View Post
Looks like ANOTHER useless update. FIX YOUR FREEKING BROWSER ISSUES FFS!!!!
Hi Hallets,
The only ones who can fix the Edge issues is Facebook. There is nothiong that Farm Town can do to fix that issue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
9 days since the latest New Release.

14 days estimated time from then to the release of the Cargo Ship enhancement

5 days, maybe less, maybe more, until our Ships come in.

They'll be coming 'round the mountain, when they come........

Thanks to Raul for 7++ years..... from a single 24x24 to the current 31 farms at 42x42

no end in sight.... and that's a great thing..... making farming great again!

So true! I don't get to play as NEARLY much as I use to play, but I still check out the updates and try to keep my account active. Very happy that this game is chugging along - I STILL LOVE IT!!! Thank you Developers and Players!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Dec 10 2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I still can't afford to upgrade the land units that I have, nevertheless afford to add any additional farms. I would think the developers & staff would want players to be able to enlarge their lots & increase the number of farms so they can use their farmcash to purchase facilities to put on those farms. I already spend too much real money on FarmTown just to be able to keep up with myself, forget about keeping up with the Jones, or the Wangs, or the Gonzalez, or the Lee's, or the Smirnov families, or even the Muller families. Why not turn over a new leaf (or plot of dirt) and start the year with lowering the costs of land. It would lead the players into believing that their favorite game is now changing their mission to make the game more affordable for their families (we the player). To use the same well-known secret that was used by Walmart, Lower prices, to sell to more customers.

I do apologize for not recognizing that the cargo ship containers will be purchased with coins instead of FarmCash. yeahhhhh....Thank you!! Because I can not afford any more trains, I have 1 set for each of my FT accts.
I've NEVER paid real money for land. I've always worked to earn the coins for land upgrades. I've got all 31 farms at this point, and several of them are maxed out at 42x42. All bought with coins. The ones that aren't maxed out are what keep me playing in some ways - more goals to work toward. When you don't spend your FC on land, you can buy tons of other cool stuff with it and then the game won't seem so expensive.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread