Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2017, 06:21 AM

Hi Bella Bello,
The reason you have a set that we had last week is because you started during the second set of chains released. I have a friend who also has the FC prod facs options this week but she didn't start her first chain until the Monday after the chains were introduced a few days before. There IS a particular rotation to the selection and the rotation starts on the first chain. If someone new were to start the chains, then they would get the first one that was released. Hope all that makes sense.
Old Nov 07 2017, 07:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Hi Bella Bello,
The reason you have a set that we had last week is because you started during the second set of chains released. I have a friend who also has the FC prod facs options this week but she didn't start her first chain until the Monday after the chains were introduced a few days before. There IS a particular rotation to the selection and the rotation starts on the first chain. If someone new were to start the chains, then they would get the first one that was released. Hope all that makes sense.

Hi mcdaddie

I actually thought that could be the reason .. but was not sure.
Thanks for the clear explanation .. much appreciated.
Old Nov 07 2017, 07:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Bello View Post
Hi mcdaddie

I actually thought that could be the reason .. but was not sure.
Thanks for the clear explanation .. much appreciated.

Sorry ... another question.
Do we have to fill these chain facs every day .. like with the NCC or not?
Old Nov 07 2017, 07:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hi it wont let me pick another one said this no factually that can be conv help i was not able to come on Monday and now it saying there is none to o it with do ihave to wait next week

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 07 2017, 08:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
"...I'm trying to understand this new "chain" feature - seems pretty straightforward...However, surely there's an easy way to determine "dan" levels?..."
Look at my attached photo - tell me what I'm seeing or not seeing...

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dan 7th View.JPG (61.7 KB, 15 views)

Old Nov 07 2017, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Look at my attached photo - tell me what I'm seeing or not seeing...

Thanks
Hi Zeeky,
It is telling you that only 2 of the 8 products are at the 7th dan. You need to get the other 6 to that level for the chain to be activated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2017, 09:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsangel View Post
hi it wont let me pick another one said this no factually that can be conv help i was not able to come on Monday and now it saying there is none to o it with do ihave to wait next week
Hi godsangel,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2017, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Bello View Post
Sorry ... another question.
Do we have to fill these chain facs every day .. like with the NCC or not?
Hi Bella Bello,
You fill them when you wish and the facilities will make extra products for export. It isn't like the NCC. But the more you are able to fill them the more extra products they will make.
Old Nov 07 2017, 09:58 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
"...Hi Zeeky, It is telling you that only 2 of the 8 products are at the 7th dan. You need to get the other 6 to that level for the chain to be activated..."
Thanks - I'd like to participate in the chains, bu *** looks like it'll take a while to be able to make that happen...& I've been at FarmTown for more than 10 years!

Old Nov 07 2017, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks - I'd like to participate in the chains, bu *** looks like it'll take a while to be able to make that happen...& I've been at FarmTown for more than 10 years!
If you know you want a chain for that facility you can go ahead and start it. It just will not produce the extra batches until you have completed the requirements for a chain.
Closed Thread