Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2017, 02:33 PM

Any idea when the next stage is to be released?
Old Nov 04 2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
Any idea when the next stage is to be released?
Hi nickydwuk

I'm sorry but we dont get any extra information from the developers
Old Nov 04 2017, 05:30 PM

Default selling exported production

I just sold the production from the facilities from the new chains but did not receive the coins. Problem or did I doing something wrong? Thanks, Vicki
Old Nov 04 2017, 05:34 PM

have question about chains and not sure where to put it, it says the production of the ones u choose cannot be use by your own facilities, but is that the total production of just those 2 facilities or is it all production of the number of units you have of that facility, and is it just the xtra production that is not available or all of the production
Old Nov 04 2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vda2354 View Post
I just sold the production from the facilities from the new chains but did not receive the coins. Problem or did I doing something wrong? Thanks, Vicki
Hi vda2354

I just had a look at your data and you sold Non ingredients all and the coins were added to your amount.

As far as I could see export products from your chains for Breakfast restaurant and Perfume Factory are still in your storage under From Facilities (Export)

We will get a new chain this Monday, so it would be nice if you wait a little more before selling your products.
Old Nov 04 2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
have question about chains and not sure where to put it, it says the production of the ones u choose cannot be use by your own facilities, but is that the total production of just those 2 facilities or is it all production of the number of units you have of that facility, and is it just the xtra production that is not available or all of the production
Hi JNelson

Only 2 factories of the same type are used to become into a chain, products from your facilities chain are stored as usual but an extra called Export are the ones you will be able to sell or to use with your neighbors to Export/Import but not in your own facilities. This last function has not been released yet.
Old Nov 04 2017, 05:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok is this right or wrong the way I am understanding this chain. The facilities that are in the chain, their products cannot be used by regular facilities unless they are in a chain also. So if We have to have 2, and we only have 2, then we do not have any ingredients to transfer to the service facilities which are not in a chain because both of the facilities have to be in a chain. So if we want to have products for the stocking part we would have to purchase a facility and not put it in a chain. Am I understand this correct?
Old Nov 04 2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Ok is this right or wrong the way I am understanding this chain. The facilities that are in the chain, their products cannot be used by regular facilities unless they are in a chain also. So if We have to have 2, and we only have 2, then we do not have any ingredients to transfer to the service facilities which are not in a chain because both of the facilities have to be in a chain. So if we want to have products for the stocking part we would have to purchase a facility and not put it in a chain. Am I understand this correct?
Hi heartnrose

Products from your chain facilities are stored as usual for you to use in other factories/services. But the chain facilities also produce extra products called Export. Those extra products are the ones you cant use in your own facilities, as you can either sell them or use them with your neighbors to Export/Import. This last feature has not been released yet.
Old Nov 04 2017, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Facility Chains
To clear up some misconceptions about the Facility Chains please note that those facilities you add as chains still produce your regular products for use in your other facilities that need them.
Additionally they will produce more products for selling at a higher price or to export to a neighbor (if they start a service chain that uses those products).

Chains of coins regular facilities will generate 40% more production.
That is 40% that goes into your storage as from facilitys (export)and 100% for your own facilities for a total production of 140% of what is normal production, so they go into your storage to be used for your own facilities and services.

Chains of farm cash regular facilities will generate 80% more production. So those facilities will produce 180% of what the normal output of those facilities. 80% goes into your Expot storage and the 100% of normal production goes into your regular storage for your own use.

You are not getting shorted for your own facilities and services use. Instead you are getting production over and above what would normally be produced. That additional does not cost you any ingredients, so is totally free.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2017, 07:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Facility Chains
To clear up some misconceptions about the Facility Chains please note that those facilities you add as chains still produce your regular products for use in your other facilities that need them.
Additionally they will produce more products for selling at a higher price or to export to a neighbor (if they start a service chain that uses those products).

Chains of coins regular facilities will generate 40% more production.
That is 40% that goes into your storage as from facilitys (export)and 100% for your own facilities for a total production of 140% of what is normal production, so they go into your storage to be used for your own facilities and services.

Chains of farm cash regular facilities will generate 80% more production. So those facilities will produce 180% of what the normal output of those facilities. 80% goes into your Expot storage and the 100% of normal production goes into your regular storage for your own use.

You are not getting shorted for your own facilities and services use. Instead you are getting production over and above what would normally be produced. That additional does not cost you any ingredients, so is totally free.
Taz,
Now that I understand, and thank you for the breakdown. Thank you very much and you also Mary Marcel for the quick response.
Closed Thread