Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2017, 07:40 AM

love the thanksgiving decorations but i hadn't finished my Halloween farm yet you never take them down til after the holiday is over - feeling disappointed - can you please put them back up at least til this weekend?
Old Oct 30 2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeleyes84 View Post
why is the halloween decorations not in the gifts? halloween is tomorrow and usually you don't start the thanksgiving decorations until a week later. didn't get to send out any of the new stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
love the thanksgiving decorations but i hadn't finished my Halloween farm yet you never take them down til after the holiday is over - feeling disappointed - can you please put them back up at least til this weekend?
Hi angeleyes84 and JNelson

We have emailed the developers about the Halloween decors.
Old Oct 30 2017, 07:44 AM

Have i missed halloween??? where are the decorations gone?? I am disappointed int his update. 6 new facs. no new crops or production increase or anything. More and more FC items getting released and it is not fair on people who cannot afford to buy or on a limited budget. Not too sure about this new facility chain thing, sounds too much hassle to me
Old Oct 30 2017, 08:09 AM

Default Getting too expensive

I've been on farm town for a minimum of probably five years, maybe more, but it's getting too expensive. You guys are great at putting out creative eating facilities but they're always farm cash. As an individual on fixed income, it's coming to the point where the money put out to get those farm cash items is just too much to handle and lessening the enjoyment of the game. I know if you were able to see how much money I've spent, you would see that the likely-hood of you losing good revenue because of greed is becoming great. Very disappointed. Used to when you bought a new "farm", you had a larger plot of land. Now you only get 12x12. You make it harder to upgrade to a larger size....all because of your greed. I'm at the top level and I see no reward for your long timers. Please don't tell me about the interacting with others to play...no thanks.
Old Oct 30 2017, 08:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
I've been on farm town for a minimum of probably five years, maybe more, but it's getting too expensive. You guys are great at putting out creative eating facilities but they're always farm cash. As an individual on fixed income, it's coming to the point where the money put out to get those farm cash items is just too much to handle and lessening the enjoyment of the game. I know if you were able to see how much money I've spent, you would see that the likely-hood of you losing good revenue because of greed is becoming great. Very disappointed. Used to when you bought a new "farm", you had a larger plot of land. Now you only get 12x12. You make it harder to upgrade to a larger size....all because of your greed. I'm at the top level and I see no reward for your long timers. Please don't tell me about the interacting with others to play...no thanks.
Hi debhurst51,

The new farms have always started at the 12x12 size. You can check this for yourself in the Game Guide for land expansions.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 30 2017, 09:19 AM

I have unchecked several facilities and the needed ingredients for those facilities are still showing up in the list...for instance, the tea factory...tea is still showing up in the needed list?Thanks!!
Old Oct 30 2017, 09:53 AM

Thank you for all you do. Really enjoy your game.
Old Oct 30 2017, 09:53 AM

Default Me Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Color me confused at the moment..... maybe when I am fresh in the morning, I will read this slowly.... very slowly
Me too. And I read it several times...slowly.

"3. ( Export ) products can not be consumed by your own service facilities

b) Export them to a neighbour who has a chain of the facility that can consume those products"

Meaning? If we import* a product we can not use it to fill our service facilities, but if we export product to a neighbor, the neighbor can use them in their facilities?

*That is, if a neighbor exports a product to us.

Yes, I could get a knotted rope, then sell it for pure profit, but I would rather be able to use it in Pet Store, since I do not have knitting mill.
Old Oct 30 2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franger View Post
Hi

I'm level 875 and have been playing the wrong way I guess for 7 years. I can't find ANY facilities where ALL the products have reached 7 dans. Even the bakery. Especially the bakery which is the one of the first ones from the olden days.

But I have hope. There is one facility that I'm only short one Dan so in a few weeks I will see how this works.

Love the game anyhow.
I have never tried to reach 7 Dan Degrees for production ~ I finished all Dans for crops; now working on trees & flowers which is harder to calculate (except soon I will be able to move Juniper trees to inactive farm and not have to harvest them again.)

I did not check the facility I impulsively choose. Maybe Hamburger joint or Pizza or Sandwich shop should be 7's...
Old Oct 30 2017, 10:51 AM

Sorry about the deletion. I'm even more confused than I thought about the belts! Never paid them much attention before. But it seems I've reached Green (4th Dan?) which is the top one available for frybread. So no way to reach seventh Dan? so my bakeries will never achieve chain status? Taz, help us out here! lol. Is the Belts popup in game accurate?
Closed Thread