Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 01 2017, 12:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaI View Post
When I go to plant a crop either on my farm or someone else that I am a SN for I have always checked the seed bag to see how much is already in stock and either plant or go to another crop. Last week I went to use some wheat in one of my factories and was told I didn't have enough wheat in storage. I went to check and the seed bag told me I had 30,000+ crops in storage but when I clicked on the green question mark on the right and then put cursor on that crop's box it showed I only had 2 crops in storage. Since then I have noticed a big discrepancy in all the crops I check and now find myself using what the box under the green question mark says even if the seed bag on the left says there is much more. Why is there such a discrepancy?
Hi NinaI,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage. When you are doing this on another's farms as SN the data may not be updated at the time you looked. Same with your farms. Not all the data gets updated immediately. This is why the discrepancies happen. If all was updated the minute you use something then it would slow the game down drastically. Your best bet would be to click play to update everything before you go to plant after filling your facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2017, 10:17 PM
Learning the Ropes ( Level 3 )

Farmer Since: Feb 13 2018
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default selling cattle

Is there any way to sell cattle in bulk Email : (removed email for safety)

Visit Deanna's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F3

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 02 2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old Feb 02 2017, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobodee View Post
Is there any way to sell cattle in bulk Email : (removed email for safety)
Hi hobodee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage. Yes you can sell annimals in bulk. Put the animals in storage, then go to the market for selling. When you open the pop up for selling change to the tab for Items and change the filter to Animals. Then you can sell either half or all of each type of animal you have in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2017, 12:23 AM

Default Missing Crops

Not sure where to put this but today, I had did 23 farms of leeks 2 times, and it leeks are reading 0. Also the parsnips I did one time on all the farms 23 and it was reading 0 but I hit dan 7, the bonuses I got earlier also were not counted. I reposted the bonus in chat and I was able to get those it`s showing 29,214 from the bonus tonight. Not what I gotten earlier or my crops I harvested. I even went and cleaned out everything even flash so not sure on what else to do. Thanks for any suggestions. I even logged out rebooted. oh other crops are having big discrepancies also.

Last edited by KathyWoodcock; Feb 04 2017 at 12:35 AM.
Old Feb 04 2017, 12:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyWoodcock View Post
Not sure where to put this but today, I had did 23 farms of leeks 2 times, and it leeks are reading 0. Also the parsnips I did one time on all the farms 23 and it was reading 0 but I hit dan 7, the bonuses I got earlier also were not counted. I reposted the bonus in chat and I was able to get those it`s showing 29,214 from the bonus tonight. Not what I gotten earlier or my crops I harvested. I even went and cleaned out everything even flash so not sure on what else to do. Thanks for any suggestions. I even logged out rebooted.
Hi Kathy,
It looks to me like your storage is close to full. This usually causes crops you have harvested to not get added to your storage. I also see you have not sold your non-ingredients in a long time, which will fill up your storage if you don't go to the market and sell those often enough.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to recover what you are missing, but selling your non-ingredients should lower your storage so that it doesn't happen again.
Old Feb 04 2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathy,
It looks to me like your storage is close to full. This usually causes crops you have harvested to not get added to your storage. I also see you have not sold your non-ingredients in a long time, which will fill up your storage if you don't go to the market and sell those often enough.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to recover what you are missing, but selling your non-ingredients should lower your storage so that it doesn't happen again.
I was at the market today and sold some stuff. ok Thanks for the info didn`t know that. Well off to the market lol.I`ll try that.
Old Feb 04 2017, 12:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I was at the market today and sold some stuff. ok Thanks for the info didn`t know that. Well off to the market lol.I`ll try that.
Hi Kathy,
In the market set the filter to Non-ingredients (for me). If this is the first time you are selling this way you will need to check all the items listed there. After this time you should not need to check the boxes again. If something becomes an ingredient later it will automatically be removed from that section. After you have them all checked then click on Sell Selected.
Old Feb 04 2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Hi Kathy,
In the market set the filter to Non-ingredients (for me). If this is the first time you are selling this way you will need to check all the items listed there. After this time you should not need to check the boxes again. If something becomes an ingredient later it will automatically be removed from that section. After you have them all checked then click on Sell Selected.
Ok thanks just went and sold everything in the non ingredients. Would getting the extra storage help. I saw that at the store but not sure what that is?
Old Feb 04 2017, 01:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ok thanks just went and sold everything in the non ingredients. Would getting the extra storage help. I saw that at the store but not sure what that is?
Hi Kathy,
No, the super storage sheds only increase your Item storage and not your harvest & products storage.
Old Feb 04 2017, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Hi Kathy,
No, the super storage sheds only increase your Item storage and not your harvest & products storage.
Oh ok ., well I went back to the store and did some major selling . hopefully now the crops will start counting. Thanks for your help Dear. Greatly appreciated it.

Tags
can not move from storage, drop-down box, facilities, market place, marketplace, selling half not working, selling products, storage, storage info, storage limits