Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 21 2018, 09:06 AM

Default Planting

What has happened. I use to be able to plant all my farms and fuel up and not I cant even plant my farms. I have plenty of fuel for the job but the game is only allowing a small amount of fuel not nearly enough to complete planting the farms I have. Not worth playing unless this is corrected
Old May 21 2018, 09:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Bates View Post
What has happened. I use to be able to plant all my farms and fuel up and not I cant even plant my farms. I have plenty of fuel for the job but the game is only allowing a small amount of fuel not nearly enough to complete planting the farms I have. Not worth playing unless this is corrected
Hi Maggie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.

Fuel amount you get has not changed. You receive 300 fuel for every fuel tank and some for your level, your neighbors, and you active neighbors.
According to your data you do not own an oil refinery, but you have 24 oil pumps. The oil pumps do not make fuel. They make crude oil barrels which need to be made into fuel tanks in an oil refinery.

According to your storage you do not have any fuel tanks or crude oil barrels to even make fuel tanks. Without those items the only fuel you are getting is from your level and neighbors.

There is more information about fuel in the Game Guide chapter on that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 21 2018 at 09:41 AM.
Old May 21 2018, 11:56 AM

Default Missing tool

I purchased an 18 x 18 seeder 5/20/18. You can see the purchase in my account record.
But it shows up no where. Hoping you can help me with this issue.
Old May 21 2018, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinia View Post
I purchased an 18 x 18 seeder 5/20/18. You can see the purchase in my account record.
But it shows up no where. Hoping you can help me with this issue.
Hi Steveinia,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

You did not buy the Seeder 18x18 on the 20th. Instead you bought the Harvester 18x18 and that tool is in your storage.

You can check this in your own account, by going to the Account tab above your farm and then click on the Farm cash activity log.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2018, 06:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Turbo Tools

I had a few Turbo Tools that would load my Facilities and they have disappeared. Also, my Facilities were laid out in a Custom Order. They are all screwed up now. All my Facilities are GONE. Please Fix it

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Last edited by dplesnick; May 29 2018 at 06:12 AM.
Old May 29 2018, 06:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My Bad. n nHad a wrong box checked in Facioities Manager. Sorry.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old May 29 2018, 06:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplesnick View Post
I had a few Turbo Tools that would load my Facilities and they have disappeared. Also, my Facilities were laid out in a Custom Order. They are all screwed up now. All my Facilities are GONE. Please Fix it
Hi dplesnick,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as that is the your first issue.

I have checked your data and there are no tools missing. Check your storage with the filter set to tools.

For your Facilites issue, you may have changed the filters in the Faciltiy Manager.
Open the Facility Manager and click the Funnel icon and check it's set to the following >>

Then click the A-Z icon and set it Custom order. We can not change the view of the custom order for you, you will have to do that yourself by clicking the blue arrows.
Old May 29 2018, 06:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplesnick View Post
My Bad. n nHad a wrong box checked in Facioities Manager. Sorry.
Glad you found the problem yourself. Thanks for letting us know.
Old Jun 01 2018, 03:20 PM

Default how do you use the orange hand

I bought it but not at all sure how to use it
Old Jun 01 2018, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clougo View Post
I bought it but not at all sure how to use it
Hi Clougo,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. Please check the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools for information on what you can do with the Freestyle Farm Designers:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter