Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 08 2018, 01:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendEver2 View Post
I bought a pigsty, but where can I buy pigs? I don't see them in the animal market.
Hi BrendEver2,

Pigs are on the gift page, you will need to exchange some gifts for them. Please note you will not be able to harvest them until you own the manure spreader as the manure is stored with that tool.
Old May 21 2018, 07:49 PM

New problem. I just added some pigs to farm 9. I managed to get 3 in the pig sty but I have a bunch outside. I tried clicking but get no drop down message that allows me to put them in the sty. In fact I can't do anything with them. I had 18 pigs originally and all in the sty. I managed to click on 3 of the newer ones and put them in the sty. But nothing happens when I try to add the rest of them to the sty, in fact I can't make them walk or even put them in storage. When I click on the sty to collect the manure only 21 show up.

I have this problem on all farms where I have stys but it is not limited to just pigs. I have the same problem with cows, hens, goats and geese so all animals. I did the memme cache thing but no change.

Last edited by WingmanFarm; May 21 2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: correction
Old May 21 2018, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
New problem. I just added some pigs to farm 9. I managed to get 3 in the pig sty but I have a bunch outside. I tried clicking but get no drop down message that allows me to put them in the sty. In fact I can't do anything with them. I had 18 pigs originally and all in the sty. I managed to click on 3 of the newer ones and put them in the sty. But nothing happens when I try to add the rest of them to the sty, in fact I can't make them walk or even put them in storage. When I click on the sty to collect the manure only 21 show up.

I have this problem on all farms where I have stys but it is not limited to just pigs. I have the same problem with cows, hens, goats and geese so all animals. I did the memme cache thing but no change.
Hi Wingman,
First try unchecking Freeze the animals in your preference, then refresh the farm and see if any of them move away from the other items on the farm so you can get them to hightlight. The only other way is try moving anything close to the pigs away so you can get the yellow highlight.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2018, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Wingman,
First try unchecking Freeze the animals in your preference, then refresh the farm and see if any of them move away from the other items on the farm so you can get them to hightlight. The only other way is try moving anything close to the pigs away so you can get the yellow highlight.
Thanks. That help a lot. Didn't get all of then in the sty but most of them. Thanks again.
Old May 22 2018, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Thanks. That help a lot. Didn't get all of then in the sty but most of them. Thanks again.
Hi Wingman,
Just a note about the animals from gifts. You do not have to place them on the farm to get them into the sheds. Instead you can place them in the sheds directly from the gift box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2018, 03:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Llama and their housing

Hello dear people.

I have just begun playing Farmtown again, after an eight year break.
I see there are Llamas now and wish to purchase some BUT I cannot find Llama housing in the store. I gather it is under facilities as are the pigstys.
Or do they just roam free? Would be a bit hard to shear them if not in an enclosure.
Thank you for any information.

Mary

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 15 2018, 05:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryfrancis3 View Post
Hello dear people.

I have just begun playing Farmtown again, after an eight year break.
I see there are Llamas now and wish to purchase some BUT I cannot find Llama housing in the store. I gather it is under facilities as are the pigstys.
Or do they just roam free? Would be a bit hard to shear them if not in an enclosure.
Thank you for any information.

Mary
Hi Mary,

Welcome back to the game I have moved your post to help and support for Animals. Help and Support is where you need to post when you have a question about the game.

As you have been gone so long, you would benefit from checking out the Game Guide. You will see that link as one of the threads immediately visible when you first log into the Forum.

You get llama wool from llamas when you harvest them. To do that Llamas must be stored in the Wool shed. You can find out more about animals and where they are stored in the Game Guide Chapter 12 Animals. Here's the link to that section >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
Old Jun 15 2018, 06:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Thank you very much....

I remember now. I sincerely apologise for posting thread in the wrong area.

Off to read the game guide.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 20 2018, 02:30 PM

I have a memory blank. How many animals can we put in buildings example how many cows can I put in the dairy shed
Old Jun 20 2018, 02:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I have a memory blank. How many animals can we put in buildings example how many cows can I put in the dairy shed
Hi Clohar,
You can put 250 of each animal in regular sheds and 500 of each in Super sheds.

Tags
animals, cows, feathers, geese, heavy wool llama, heavy wool sheep, hen, holstien cow, horse, leghorn, llama, lost animals, peacock, pig, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, turkey