Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 19 2018, 02:44 AM

Question Facility Level for Neighbourhood Chains Contest

Hi there
I currently have 1 neighbourhood chain working and I know that you have to have a certain facility level before anoth facility becomes available accessable to be used as another chain option when more of the same facility is purchased.

But is there a way to find out (at any given time) what your facility levels are and not just at the beginning of each Thursday at the start. I am still trying to work this out so there may be one I just don't know where else to look that would not effect my current chain.

Thanks so much
Sharon
Old May 19 2018, 03:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazp View Post
Hi there
I currently have 1 neighbourhood chain working and I know that you have to have a certain facility level before anoth facility becomes available accessable to be used as another chain option when more of the same facility is purchased.

But is there a way to find out (at any given time) what your facility levels are and not just at the beginning of each Thursday at the start. I am still trying to work this out so there may be one I just don't know where else to look that would not effect my current chain.

Thanks so much
Sharon
Hi Sharon,

If you are asking if you can find out what chains of the facilities you own you will be offered the following week, then no you can't find that out before the next week starts.

The chains will rotate between offering a coin chain and an FC chain, but whether or not it offers you a regular chain or a service chain depends on what chains you already have and what facilites you own.

You can not start a chain of a service facility if you already have it's related regular facility as a chain. For example, if you had the French restaurant as a chain you would not be able to have the Taste of France as a chain as well as the French restaurant exports to the Taste of France.

You can find out all the information we have about the Facility Chains in the Game Guide. Here's the link to it >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

If you are talking about the NCC then I don't know what you mean by facility levels. If you mean you want to know what levels the facilites will be for the next contest or which facilites they will be, then no sorry there is no way to know that. You will find information on the NCC in the Game Guide in the following link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; May 19 2018 at 11:42 AM.
Old May 21 2018, 07:33 AM

For 2 weeks now I have not been able to see my neighbors nor other neighborhoods on my NCC. Also after Sunday @ 1159pm, I am blocked from playing. It says I'm only allowed in the game from Thursday to Sunday. Since when?? There were no prizes last Thursday, nor anyway to see what level I was at with my neighbors. Now I'm blocked from playing again!! Another fruitless week!! What's going on?
Old May 21 2018, 08:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabina1@aol.com View Post
For 2 weeks now I have not been able to see my neighbors nor other neighborhoods on my NCC. Also after Sunday @ 1159pm, I am blocked from playing. It says I'm only allowed in the game from Thursday to Sunday. Since when?? There were no prizes last Thursday, nor anyway to see what level I was at with my neighbors. Now I'm blocked from playing again!! Another fruitless week!! What's going on?
Hi rabina1@aol.com,

The rule has always been that you have between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 11:59PM EST to enter the contest. After that it is too late.

I have cleaned your contest data in preparation for you entering next weeks contest. That may fix what the problem was you had before. If you still have problems next week, come back and let us know.

The competing neighbours show up on the following days>>
If you enter the contest Thursday or Friday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Saturday 12AM EST. If you start the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST.

If you have a problem seeing them on the appropriate day, next time, you need to let us know.
Old May 21 2018, 09:22 AM

Default NCC issues

I always play NCC every day, starting on Thursdays. Hope the clearing helps. Thank you.
Old May 23 2018, 01:24 PM

Exclamation Please check out my NCC

Something is out of whack in the neighborhood contest. Aspen (moi) and my neighbors are competing against what may be pod people, i.e. Deke, Debra, Della, Donna, etc.

All of these players (I believe there are 6) have exactly the same number of cumulative points, all the same numbers of points for each facility, and all increase at exactly the same time.

Thanks for checking this out!

Aspen
Old May 23 2018, 01:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspen coop View Post
Something is out of whack in the neighborhood contest. Aspen (moi) and my neighbors are competing against what may be pod people, i.e. Deke, Debra, Della, Donna, etc.

All of these players (I believe there are 6) have exactly the same number of cumulative points, all the same numbers of points for each facility, and all increase at exactly the same time.

Thanks for checking this out!

Aspen
Hi Aspen,
There isn't any way for us to check who you are competing against. The names you see are the avatar names and those are not unique as anyone can have the same name. The data for you doesn't show who your competitors are.

It would have to be just coincidence that all 6 would be in the same contest with exactly the same neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2018, 02:29 PM

Thanks TAZ! I totally understand that you aren't able to check it out, but honestly this cannot be a coincidence. We're talking about 25-35 individuals (6 neighborhoods with 4-5 members each?). Each individual would have had to join the contest with the exact number of facilities, would have to work their factories at the exact same time in order to post at the exact same time, have the exact same inventory to have the exact same numbers for each facility. I guess anything is possible but I can't see how that would be possible.
Old May 23 2018, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspen coop View Post
Thanks TAZ! I totally understand that you aren't able to check it out, but honestly this cannot be a coincidence. We're talking about 25-35 individuals (6 neighborhoods with 4-5 members each?). Each individual would have had to join the contest with the exact number of facilities, would have to work their factories at the exact same time in order to post at the exact same time, have the exact same inventory to have the exact same numbers for each facility. I guess anything is possible but I can't see how that would be possible.
Hi Aspen,
There isn't any way for the participants to manipulate the choice of contestants for each group of 10 to make sure they are all in the same contest. You join the contest between Thursday and Friday night with the contest groups chosen on Saturday morning just after midnight. It doesn't matter when during that time you join, so even if they joined at the same time that is no guarantee they would be chosen for the exact same group of contestants.

Please note that the contest information you see is not immediately updated for you, so when you happen to open and check it then it may appear they have all refilled their facilities at the same time, but it could have been done anytime from the last time you checked until the next toime you look.
If they were all neighbors then they would not be added to the same contest unless there is a small number of contestants that have the lesser amounts of neighbors to have a lesser amount of facilities so that there are few they would be able to compete with. If this is the case there isn't any one else that you could compete against until you gain more neighbors and facilities that would be in your chain to be able to compete with a larger number of other chains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2018, 11:33 PM

Again, I'm competing against my neighbors. This has to be fixed. I'm on several teams that I'm competing against. What's the point? And how is it fair to start with Team 1 with 520 facs and me with 494? I can't add 26 factories. Also, I notice that I get a lot of neighbors on my team that don't contribute anything. Don't you guys look at this kind of thing? Something is very wrong with all this.

Tags
add faciities in contest, add owned facilities, boosting trains, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, posting faci;ities, working the contest