Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 10 2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrab7 View Post
I appreciate the response! I'm not sure I quite understand your response, however.

I don't know which products are going to become bonus level, and that would mean going through and individually starting every product! This occurs when I am beginning production and click "Start All." While the program is "computing totals," the bonus pop-up appears and before I can click on it to share, it disappears. Is that a bug or is there a different setting I can use?
Hi Firecrab7

Sorry for not explaining this the right way.

I dont have some usefull products in 7th dan, so I usually check for them in the Your Belts icon in the yellow tool box.
When I see I only have to load a few batches to get 7th dan in my case, then I open that facility and only start production for that specific item and wait for the pop up so I can post. Let say I open the Fish farming plant and only start production for Pearl oyster container.

If I used the Start all button for all facilities, then I would probably miss that bonus.

When you see the pop up and you cant click on it to post, is that pop up replaced for another bonus pop up?

If so, then there is no bug. If after starting all your facilities, you have several bonuses, then they will show up one after the other and you not always have the time to click in the one you want to post.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 16 2018, 07:25 AM

Angry Freshwater Bait Dan not progressing

Hi,
I now have 3 Fish Farming Plants in order to reach 7thº Dan on Freshwater Bait and Seawater Bait. I started tracking my batches recently and noted some disparity in the Freshwater Bait decrement. As you see below, between 05/14 and 05/16 there SHOULD BE a decrease in baits needed but instead the number increased. I've had 2 fish farms for several years and don't understand why it's taking so long to reach 7thº Dan. How do I speed up the process of reaching the next dan WITHOUT having to buy more facilities?

05/10/18 05/11/18 05/12/18 05/14/18 05/16/18
Freshwater Bait 2,632 2,621 2,605 2,545 2,546
Seawater Bait 2,640 2,628 2,612 2,481 2,472

Last edited by james_a_thompson; May 16 2018 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Remove tabs
Old May 16 2018, 08:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Hi,
I now have 3 Fish Farming Plants in order to reach 7thº Dan on Freshwater Bait and Seawater Bait. I started tracking my batches recently and noted some disparity in the Freshwater Bait decrement. As you see below, between 05/14 and 05/16 there SHOULD BE a decrease in baits needed but instead the number increased. I've had 2 fish farms for several years and don't understand why it's taking so long to reach 7thº Dan. How do I speed up the process of reaching the next dan WITHOUT having to buy more facilities?

05/10/18 05/11/18 05/12/18 05/14/18 05/16/18
Freshwater Bait 2,632 2,621 2,605 2,545 2,546
Seawater Bait 2,640 2,628 2,612 2,481 2,472
Hi james_a_thompson,

I'm sorry but we do not have data on belts and dans. Did you reload your game and check the belt amounts again to see if they corrected? If not, please try that.

If that does not correct the amount try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check again. Then monitor the amounts moving forwards.

The fish farming plants are a non-workable facility, you can not speed the process up.
Old May 18 2018, 07:28 AM

Default Dan Degree issues

So I checked my other facilities that do not have the "Produce Faster" option. Several of them are having 7thº Dan issues too. Specifically, Fish Farming Plant (I now own 5), Bee Farm (own 1), and Mineral Mine (own 6). Of possible note, these facilities all happen to be grouped together in "My Facilities Manager". I have owned many of them (Bee and Mineral) for many years - since they first came out, so I SHOULD be 7thº Dan on everything in these facilities. I have cleared my cache and tried numerous browsers over the years - I don't think that's the answer. My other facilities appear to be increasing to the next Dan level on logical path based on amount of production scheduled and help from friends and neighbors. I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing this problem but I'll ask my neighbors to track their production also.
Old May 18 2018, 07:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
So I checked my other facilities that do not have the "Produce Faster" option. Several of them are having 7thº Dan issues too. Specifically, Fish Farming Plant (I now own 5), Bee Farm (own 1), and Mineral Mine (own 6). Of possible note, these facilities all happen to be grouped together in "My Facilities Manager". I have owned many of them (Bee and Mineral) for many years - since they first came out, so I SHOULD be 7thº Dan on everything in these facilities. I have cleared my cache and tried numerous browsers over the years - I don't think that's the answer. My other facilities appear to be increasing to the next Dan level on logical path based on amount of production scheduled and help from friends and neighbors. I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing this problem but I'll ask my neighbors to track their production also.
Hi james_a_thompson,

The non-workable facilites will take longer to get to 7th dan because they can not be worked and so you can not reload them as often as regular facilites. You can also only start 7 days worth of production in them where as the regular facilites you can start 15 days worth.
Old May 19 2018, 04:51 PM

Unhappy Reply to Tiger

Hello Tiger, I have had the Fish Farming Plant and several Mineral Mines since they were first introduced many years ago. It is difficult for me to believe that, with all the other facilities I've had since they were introduced and HAVE reached 7thº Dan, these facilities haven't reached 7thº Dan. And your reply still doesn't explain why the count goes UP (increments) every few days when it SHOULD ALWAYS BE DECREMENTING. R/ Jimmy Crack Corn
Old May 19 2018, 05:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hello Tiger, I have had the Fish Farming Plant and several Mineral Mines since they were first introduced many years ago. It is difficult for me to believe that, with all the other facilities I've had since they were introduced and HAVE reached 7thº Dan, these facilities haven't reached 7thº Dan. And your reply still doesn't explain why the count goes UP (increments) every few days when it SHOULD ALWAYS BE DECREMENTING. R/ Jimmy Crack Corn
Hi James,
Even though the Fish Farming Plant and mines have been around for a long time, the 7th dan belt for those was only released along with the 7th dan for the other facilities when the facility chains were started. As those only do 7 days fill instead of 15 days fill and it actually takes 7 days for those to be produced because no one can speed up that process.

When you refill any facility then you get a percentage of the batchs free as bonus batches. Those bonus batches provided by the mayor and not using any of your ingredients or coins do not count toward the belts.

If you look when you first fill your facilities then the amounts for the next belt will appear to go down by the total amount of batches. You have to restart your farms for the correct number of batches made toward the belt to show. That is where you will see that it appears to be decrementing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2018, 04:50 PM

I was harvesting Mushrooms and the window popped up for me to click yes - no to post for dans. I hit No in error. Now, I can't find it. I went to the next Farm and harvested Mushrooms. Nothing else popped up. Is it lost in lala land?
Old Jun 07 2018, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol695 View Post
I was harvesting Mushrooms and the window popped up for me to click yes - no to post for dans. I hit No in error. Now, I can't find it. I went to the next Farm and harvested Mushrooms. Nothing else popped up. Is it lost in lala land?
Hi Carol,
Once you have clicked the no then you will not see that again. If it was for the mushrooms then you will have to harvest enough to get to the next belt if there are any more before you will see another one pop up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2018, 02:34 AM

Hi..
just wondering.. why can't I get past 6th dan on mugo pine in plant nursery or garden center? Its been at 6 for 3 weeks and it shows I am starting a batch when I try to load it but it never goes up in storage or moves to 7th dan?

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans