Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 30 2014, 03:13 PM
Account Not Linked

probably not where I should be asking this but don't know quite how to post a question. If i need a crop, i.e. blueberries for a quest started, can i harvest for a neighbour and get the product I need or do I have to wait until my crops is ready? thanks.
Old Aug 30 2014, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmacgregor View Post
probably not where I should be asking this but don't know quite how to post a question. If i need a crop, i.e. blueberries for a quest started, can i harvest for a neighbour and get the product I need or do I have to wait until my crops is ready? thanks.
Hi lmacgregor!

To be able to harvest crops in other farms for a quest, you need to get the Employee Lifeline. For harvesting crops in other farm you need to know you only receive 10% for the harvesting, so if you need 10 blueberries you need to harvest 100 spots.

This is the link to the Game Guide about Quests and Life lines, hope it will help you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old Aug 31 2014, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

My Quests are there and there is only su-sun and it stopped showing as I won.
Old Sep 02 2014, 07:35 AM

Once the blue collect FC appears, how long do we have to accept the FC? I'm on my last day of a quest, should be able to collect late this afternoon, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to get my 8th completed in time.
Is there an "expiration date" on the FC collection time?
Old Sep 02 2014, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
Once the blue collect FC appears, how long do we have to accept the FC? I'm on my last day of a quest, should be able to collect late this afternoon, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to get my 8th completed in time.
Hi Mare,
The only expiration date on the FC collection would be if you waited long enough for all of the quests on the chart to fall off (after 7 days from their completion) down until you only had 2 left (less than the minimum of 3).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2014, 08:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelle Lowrance View Post
My Quests are there and there is only su-sun and it stopped showing as I won.
Hi Janelle,
Could you please explain a little more in detail as I am not sure what you are saying.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
Mary, Once the button turns blue to collect FC...collect it. Any quests you finish after it turns blue will not count towards the FC. Your 7 days to complete quests are up when it turns blue. So any quests you finish after it turns blue will not go towards that FC. In other words if you only have 7 completed and it turns blue it will not add an 8th to it to give you more FC.
Old Sep 02 2014, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Mary, Once the button turns blue to collect FC...collect it. Any quests you finish after it turns blue will not count towards the FC. Your 7 days to complete quests are up when it turns blue. So any quests you finish after it turns blue will not go towards that FC. In other words if you only have 7 completed and it turns blue it will not add an 8th to it to give you more FC.
Hello Jean,

Sorry, but that isn't true, quests will still count after the button turns blue, they still count until the FC is collected not when it turns blue. When it turns blue that is just an indication that you have now qualified to collect your FC.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 02 2014, 07:42 PM

I am doing the quest for first class meal and it is telling me that it will take 26 hours to produce one champagne barrel... this is absolutely ridiculous... it only takes 6 hours in the winery... why is it so long in the quest.... it will take 2 days at least to complete this quest, assuming I don't go to bed tonight How much harder can you make it to earn FC... stupid stupid stupid
Old Sep 02 2014, 07:46 PM

In reply to Jeans farm regarding quests... I find that once it turns blue and the 7 days up if you don't collect it then you loose some... I was waiting for 1 hour for the 8th and then when i collected it I lost the previous 2 that I had on one day taking me back to 6.... it is a joke trying to get the 8th one. And now 26 hours to produce a single champagne barrel on one quest, with still 4 elements to go after that so heck knows how long this one will take