Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 13 2021, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Karlene

I visited your farm 8 and it shows some fields plowed, other harvested and other planted. But they appear/disappear while hovering the mouse over them.
You can delete all of them, reload the game and see if any field is showing up again. You have to do that, till only green is showing on your farm. Then you can plow and plant again.

If that is not the problem then please report this issue to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

In case you dont find the automatic response please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thank you, Mary for your speedy reply. I appreciate it!

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Jan 13 2021, 06:14 PM

1336382078 Tried to see if we are going to get a better system for planting and plowing. Have layer 3 rows, have largest combine, but the screen fills up telling about what I'm planting and what I plowing.
Do believe we don't need this, and maybe use that energy to get a light that shows like the trees does.
Since this is all I can do right now figure I would let you know what I think.
Just being able to do my own farms is boring but feel we could use the energy from some things to improve other things.
God bless and thanks for not just closing it up!!
Old Jan 13 2021, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
1336382078 Tried to see if we are going to get a better system for planting and plowing. Have layer 3 rows, have largest combine, but the screen fills up telling about what I'm planting and what I plowing.
Do believe we don't need this, and maybe use that energy to get a light that shows like the trees does.
Since this is all I can do right now figure I would let you know what I think.
Just being able to do my own farms is boring but feel we could use the energy from some things to improve other things.
God bless and thanks for not just closing it up!!
Hi Chet,
Please go to your preferences and uncheck the box for Show coins and XP animation. Reload your game after you have changed and clicked the green check to save.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 09:01 AM

I have one patch of harvested field on my farm 13 that will not let me plow it or delete it or anything. What can I do about that. All my other farms are fine so far. TY
Old Jan 14 2021, 09:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinni View Post
I have one patch of harvested field on my farm 13 that will not let me plow it or delete it or anything. What can I do about that. All my other farms are fine so far. TY
Hi skinni,
Try the yellow bulldozer if you are not already doing so, once you have clciked on it and it doesn't clear, reload and try again and see if it clears the next time.
If there are multipe fields on top of eachother then you have to do that several times until you're back to ground cover so you can plow a new field there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 14 2021, 12:08 PM

Default losing coins when harvesting/plowing fields

I am losing coins when harvesting crops. Is this a function of where we are at so far in the new version? I get XP pts. although not sure if the right amount. But it definitely has eaten into my coins in a large way. So as of now am just leaving fields plowed and not seeding.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinia View Post
I am losing coins when harvesting crops. Is this a function of where we are at so far in the new version? I get XP pts. although not sure if the right amount. But it definitely has eaten into my coins in a large way. So as of now am just leaving fields plowed and not seeding.
Hi steveinia,

If you were using a combine to get those crops you are charged for the plowing part as normal, plowing always costs coins.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 14 2021, 12:36 PM
Virtuoso ( Level 28 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2020
Level:
Trophies: 5
XP:

no tools other than ax available to use

Visit john's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3374433732624024 View Post
no tools other than ax available to use
Hi,

Are you looking in your toolbox? If not check there for them please.

If they are not showing up in the toolbox it sound like that they are out on your farms somehwere so you'd you need to go find where they are on your farms and put them into storage so they show up in the toolbox.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 14 2021, 02:06 PM

Default Advantage

I'm seeing an advantage at this point. I'm not losing any fuel. About all i have an issue about is the graphics lines for planting or harvesting are not as defined. But being able to plant and harvest without using fuel is great. I'm using this as long as i can.

Keep working dudes

ML

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding