Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM

This is so funny but it makes me mad when someone may be telling lies when she did not want to work my fish farms. First of all last night I went to the job marketplace and was just standing there to see if someone was interested in doing some work. This player said she wants to work but had no fuel, so I thought I had always wanted the employees to use my fuels which is amounting to over 5 Million and I couldn't get rid of them fast enough. I clicked on her to hire her. Then she refused my invitation and then went on to say she did not have fuel to work. I replied to her I invited you earlier to work on my farms but you had refused me. I had over 5 million fuel tanks that I needed to get rid of and also I noticed I have always chosen to have employees use my tools and had also chosen "Let Employees use my fuels first". Had she accepted the invitation and came to my farms she would have made billions in one harvest. I told her my choice had been to let employees use my tools and my fuels first, but she gave me an excuse saying that when I sent her the invitation it did not show she could use my fuel which I doubt was the reason as I had accepted many other jobs offer, NEVER was there a notice to let me know whether or not I could use the employer's fuels or not, or the tools. NO!!!! I have NEVER SEEN such notices when I accepted job offers. Am I missing something? Is this woman just simply didn't want to do fish farms and gave me some stupid excuse for not accepting? I have no problem in people not accepting my invitation, but right after she refused my invitation then she was begging for others to hire her. I don't know what's wrong with the woman she really isn't a good player. She tells lies!

Who is right here? Am I supposed to see whether I can use the employer's fuels and tools when I am being hired? How come I didn't see any notices like that each time when I'm being hired to work?
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
This is so funny but it makes me mad when someone may be telling lies when she did not want to work my fish farms. First of all last night I went to the job marketplace and was just standing there to see if someone was interested in doing some work. This player said she wants to work but had no fuel, so I thought I had always wanted the employees to use my fuels which is amounting to over 5 Million and I couldn't get rid of them fast enough. I clicked on her to hire her. Then she refused my invitation and then went on to say she did not have fuel to work. I replied to her I invited you earlier to work on my farms but you had refused me. I had over 5 million fuel tanks that I needed to get rid of and also I noticed I have always chosen to have employees use my tools and had also chosen "Let Employees use my fuels first". Had she accepted the invitation and came to my farms she would have made billions in one harvest. I told her my choice had been to let employees use my tools and my fuels first, but she gave me an excuse saying that when I sent her the invitation it did not show she could use my fuel which I doubt was the reason as I had accepted many other jobs offer, NEVER was there a notice to let me know whether or not I could use the employer's fuels or not, or the tools. NO!!!! I have NEVER SEEN such notices when I accepted job offers. Am I missing something? Is this woman just simply didn't want to do fish farms and gave me some stupid excuse for not accepting? I have no problem in people not accepting my invitation, but right after she refused my invitation then she was begging for others to hire her. I don't know what's wrong with the woman she really isn't a good player. She tells lies!

Who is right here? Am I supposed to see whether I can use the employer's fuels and tools when I am being hired? How come I didn't see any notices like that each time when I'm being hired to work?
Hi Sandie May Angel,
In the hire message they do see if they are allowed to use the employer's tools and fuel. It does not tell you which tools and they don't see whether you have allowed them to use your fuel first or last (after they have run out).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM

Yes, but how come she said she didn't see she could use my fuels when I clearly had made that choice to allow employees to use my fuels first? Perhaps someone should look into my farms why I had made that choice and she said she couldn't see it.
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Yes, but how come she said she didn't see she could use my fuels when I clearly had made that choice to allow employees to use my fuels first? Perhaps someone should look into my farms why I had made that choice and she said she couldn't see it.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
There isn't any way for us to look into that on your farms. I can't get into her mind to know why she says she didn't see that. It could be she just didn't read the whole pop up. It is not written in bold lettering or anything like that to make it stand out.
Please note there are 2 ways you can set the fuel. Either you set it for them to use yours first or you set it allow them to use your fuel after they run out. However, all they see is that you have allowed them to use your fuel. The statement doesn't say whther it is first or last.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, super neighbor, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, transplanter