Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 28 2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Anne View Post
Love the new "pink" on the ft wall req...however, the 12 hour repeat ability doesn't seem to be working consistently well...one of my neighbors couldn't access my facilities for over 24 hours...and I've had similar issues. Is anyone else having this problem?
Hi Noel Anne

If you want to rework the same facilities/services for a friend, you have to stop working factories for 8 hours, for example while you sleep.

Let me give you an example: let say you worked A factories at 09:00 am so you will be able to rework those same factories at 05:00 pm. But if you worked B factories at 03:00 pm, then all times reset and you will be able to rework A and B at 11:00 pm

If your friend has not stopped working factories for 8 hours, then yes, it is probably they are getting the "oops" message when trying to rework your factories.

Tell your friend to load their own farm before starting to work other factories and click in the tool box. Then click in the clock icon and under Gamewide button they will see the options for Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities.

If those options have a green tick then they can rework facilities, if not, they will see how much time they have to wait to rework facilities.
Old Apr 28 2018, 12:30 PM

Thank you so so so much for this information...hadn't know we'd have to stop working ALL facilities/clients for that period of time for repeats!!! I appreciate your response, thank you!!!
Old Apr 28 2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Anne View Post
Thank you so so so much for this information...hadn't know we'd have to stop working ALL facilities/clients for that period of time for repeats!!! I appreciate your response, thank you!!!

You are very welcome
Old Apr 28 2018, 07:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

this problem of people from the market following us home is getting worse, used to be only one or two ghosts made the trip.. just had 7 follow me and more are arriving, also the chat box at the bottom of the game is still active and I can see what is being said... too funny!! this is the first visit to market after logging on this morning, lets hope the devs can sort the mess out.... LOL ps, ended up with 11 avatars on my home farm.. the chat box finally closed... will run memcache and reload...
Old Apr 29 2018, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi rockcandymountain

The first option to All Facilities, will show you the facilities and services you own.

Is that option not showing up facilities/services you purchased?
The options available are all marked. However there are facilities that just don't show up. In the first drop down list there is a list of facilities with the number I have in parenthesis. Yet there are facilities like the Bank that I own that aren't listed. I can go on and list several more that are NOT showing on the list. I have banks on every farm btw.
Old Apr 29 2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
The options available are all marked. However there are facilities that just don't show up. In the first drop down list there is a list of facilities with the number I have in parenthesis. Yet there are facilities like the Bank that I own that aren't listed. I can go on and list several more that are NOT showing on the list. I have banks on every farm btw.
Hi rockcandymountain

The Bank and other factories which cant be worked by friends are not showing up in the All facilities option as those facilities dont use ingredients. When you load them you use your coins.

You have a list of non workable facilities in the Game Guide for Facilities chapter:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002

For other facilities which use ingredients, All facilities option will show you the amount into brackets, for the ones which have a check mark. So if you own let say 6 Metal mill but you unchecked 2, you will see 6 in the Facility manager, but only 4 in All facilities option as you only need ingredients for 4 metal mill not 6.
Old May 01 2018, 06:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
A comment about the current release. My favorite feature is the pinked out background to show the neighbors whose facilities I have already work especially since a few like to post every few hours or so.

My question is does anyone else have an issue with this feature not working for certain neighbors? I have a neighbor whose hire facility goods never turns pink even when I work it multiple times.
My husband & I are having this problem also. We have the same neighbor and when we work her facilities and her referrals, then reload, only the facilities post turns pink, the referrals post does not turn pink.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Taz D; May 01 2018 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Fixed quote
Old May 01 2018, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
My husband & I are having this problem also. We have the same neighbor and when we work her facilities and her referrals, then reload, only the facilities post turns pink, the referrals post does not turn pink.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
I have checked this and can't duplicate it. All I have worked facilities and services for have turned pink after I reload the tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2018, 11:57 PM

Happy Mother's Day, Taz!!
Old May 02 2018, 12:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Happy Mother's Day, Taz!!
Uh thanks but I am not a mother.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread