Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 22 2016, 10:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Just noticed the amount of x-points showing on my neighbors its the same for the higher levels they are all at 2B 147M.. when I know at least one of them is over the 3 billion extra points mark.. are you guys playing with that too?
Hi Texas Belle,

Try visiting their farm, their data in the neighbours bar should then update for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 22 2016, 05:49 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - June 22th, 6:20PM

- The main issues with fishing with the Turbo Boat should be solved now, this includes granting the correct amount of coins and bonus while fishing and as part of the job completion bonus, and also when working by yourself or as an employee.

- These recent bugs in the fishing functionality were a consequence of several optimizations performed recently, as a result of those optimizations server responses while using the Turbo Boat are much faster, specially when fishing heavy loaded farms with water items, the feedback on coins/fish is shown faster and when working as an employee you don't have to wait much for all the feedback to finish and to be able to navigate to the next farm.

This will also allow the release of more Turbo Boats N x N that will allow you to fish faster several water items with one click.

Known Issues

- There are still some fishing bugs that will be fixed next Monday:

a) When fishing you will find some extra duplicated (Large) fish in your storage, these will go away on the next game reload
b) When moving water items using the Free Style Designer hands, they always default to the original rotation, in the meantime, use the Rotate option from the item menu
c) Some users are finding rivers and lakes in their harvest storage, if you reload the game these should go away as well
Old Jun 22 2016, 10:22 PM

I have done this to try an update what is in the neighbour bar but it still stays at 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Texas Belle,

Try visiting their farm, their data in the neighbours bar should then update for you.
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jun 23 2016, 02:15 AM

Default Unable to post factory hire requests

I have just loaded my factories and facilities and was able to post hire requests for service facilities but the button to post for factories has disappeared. Hope this can be fixed soon as we have just started the new neighbourhood quests and it's disappointing to not be able to post the available work. I have cleared memcache and browser but still not fixed.
OOOOPS!!! I was trying to post from a factory with no products loaded so just ignore me please

PS
I have noticed for quite a long time now that my neighbours scores in neighbour bar never goes over 2,147M. if i go to their farm it does update, but only until I have to reload fartown again then it's back to 2,147..

Last edited by WendyP57; Jun 23 2016 at 02:21 AM.
Old Jun 23 2016, 08:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i boughtthe big sea coast & big pond with boat, but i use the green hand to place them where i want them, they turn the other way, is there a dr in the house, i think my green hand has authur ritis
Old Jun 23 2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i boughtthe big sea coast & big pond with boat, but i use the green hand to place them where i want them, they turn the other way, is there a dr in the house, i think my green hand has authur ritis

Hi beverduster

Yesterday Raul posted some fixes for the fishing problems and also some known issues, you can read them all in the first post, first page of this thread.

But about your problem, he posted

Known Issues

b) When moving water items using the Free Style Designer hands, they always default to the original rotation, in the meantime, use the Rotate option from the item menu
Old Jun 23 2016, 12:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok Tiger, tried what you suggested, while I was at her farm it showed the 3 Billion plus, when I went back to my farm it reverted to the 2,147 M... which in reality is 2 Billion 147 Million so that is a bug... I really don't want to go through 10 of my neighbors that have more than the 2 Billion 147 Million to change their scores for me.. and I have noticed too my points counter is very, very slow and sometimes does not give me the correct points.. I am back on server WF4.. thanks
Old Jun 23 2016, 12:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Ok Tiger, tried what you suggested, while I was at her farm it showed the 3 Billion plus, when I went back to my farm it reverted to the 2,147 M... which in reality is 2 Billion 147 Million so that is a bug... I really don't want to go through 10 of my neighbors that have more than the 2 Billion 147 Million to change their scores for me.. and I have noticed too my points counter is very, very slow and sometimes does not give me the correct points.. I am back on server WF4.. thanks
Hi Texas Belle,

We have noticed that and that is also limited in the info in the neighbours tab. It's not a new thing, it's been happening for quite a while is i understand. We will let the devs know.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 23 2016, 02:12 PM

"Known Issues

a) When fishing you will find some extra duplicated (Large) fish in your storage, these will go away on the next game reload
c) Some users are finding rivers and lakes in their harvest storage, if you reload the game these should go away as well

- We just confirmed that the latest update of Chrome introduced a few issues:

a) Some text is thinner and more difficult to read
b) Using the mouse wheel in full screen mode is generating mouse clicks as well

They are aware of the problem and working on a solution."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the suggestion about the rotate function in the menu. It does not help when overlapping bodies of water, but at least their orientation can be kept.

As for the mouse wheel generating random clicks in full screen, it appears to be happening in other browsers using the Chromium kernel (such as Opera) and also in other games!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 23 2016, 03:21 PM

What ever the fix for the friend problem that Facebook created is not totally working. I'm still getting the error you can only boost trains of friends.
Closed Thread