Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2016, 09:06 PM

bought the cruise before i saw this announcement..no biggy tho..great update...thanks for all the good work..
Old May 05 2016, 09:21 PM

I am assuming the reason I can't make the thick linen rope is because my facilities are not showing in the facility manager and are still showing as not owned in the market. Also items posted requesting help are not going into storage after received.
Old May 05 2016, 09:25 PM

Default May 5 2016 Release

In the most recent release you have said that the cruise facility (clients) is coins but when buying it the store it cost FC $ of 30 which is the correct one please?
Old May 05 2016, 09:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redqueen67 View Post
I am assuming the reason I can't make the thick linen rope is because my facilities are not showing in the facility manager and are still showing as not owned in the market. Also items posted requesting help are not going into storage after received.
Hi Redqueen,
The thick linen rope is made in the Textile and Spinning factory. Should still show up there even if the otrher facilities do not show in facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2016, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by REID_MAC View Post
In the most recent release you have said that the cruise facility (clients) is coins but when buying it the store it cost FC $ of 30 which is the correct one please?
Hi Reid Mac,
An email has been sent to the developers. We will just have to wait until they get back to us.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Redqueen,
The thick linen rope is made in the Textile and Spinning factory. Should still show up there even if the otrher facilities do not show in facility manager.
Thanks for your reply, I was aware of where it is made, I just wanted to point out that even though it shows up there, I can't start production of it, I have tons of the raw material.
Old May 05 2016, 09:58 PM

Why am I getting bonus dans for my neighbors working the thick linin rope in my textile factory
Old May 05 2016, 10:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I also just went and loaded all the Thick Linen Rope, posted to get workers to help, checked again and nothing shows as being started at all, another glitch for us all, lol
Collected from posted links from others and have 37,557 showing in storage with a selling price of 0

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 05 2016, 10:08 PM

Thanks for the new things, will wait patiently for them to show up in facility manager. BIG THANKS for the upcoming increased gift box size, can't wait for that !!!
Old May 05 2016, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
Why am I getting bonus dans for my neighbors working the thick linin rope in my textile factory
Hi lortnagayle,
You will get bonus dans because you stocked the facility and those dans are because of that and not because your neighbors worked your facilities to produce them. The thick linen rope was added to a facility that already had dans, so that product also gets those.
Closed Thread