Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2015, 04:59 PM

Also part of those with the new version....

WF 5

Chrome Browser

Loading was about the same until I got to my Facility Farm #6

I hid trees, and then un-hid.... no problem
I hid facilities and then un-hid.... no problem

.....except that the decorations disappeared, with the red squares as if I had hid them

All the boxes were checked, so I un-checked decorations and then re-checked them.

Had to restart to see the tracks, trains, fencing etc.
Old Nov 04 2015, 05:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Those in the test group when your report please also list what browser you are using as some of the problems are browser specific. Thanks for your feed back.
My browser is Safari and my server is WF-4... I have an IMac and the OS X Yosemite upgraded now to El Capitan..
version 10.10.5

And I do not let flash upgrade by itself, I do it manually and through Mac..
Old Nov 04 2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Thank you for your feedback. Please continue to report here if you have any further issues
I just did discover an issue. One of my neighbors is trying to sell me some of his crops that he does not have the factories to use and after I click "review offer" that process stops and I am unable to complete the transaction.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 04 2015, 05:42 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I just did discover an issue. One of my neighbors is trying to sell me some of his crops that he does not have the factories to use and after I click "review offer" that process stops and I am unable to complete the transaction.
Hi Qivis,

What steps have you tried to resolve this? Any specific crop or several? We'll try testing it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 04 2015, 05:55 PM

Default Small Test Group reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Qivis,

What steps have you tried to resolve this? Any specific crop or several? We'll try testing it.
I had him refresh the game and we've both cleared our FT caches and the Adobe Shockwave settings, and I have even rebooted my computer on the off chance that something weird with either Windows 10 or AVG Antivirus (or both) is going on. And this happens in Maxthon, Chrome, and Opera. I've also had him try selling me a variety of different crops, trees, and flowers.

I also had another neighbor try and the same thing is happening.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Nov 04 2015 at 06:01 PM.
Old Nov 04 2015, 06:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I had him refresh the game and we've both cleared our FT caches and the Adobe Shockwave settings, and I have even rebooted my computer on the off chance that something weird with either Windows 10 or AVG Antivirus (or both) is going on. And this happens in Maxthon, Chrome, and Opera. I've also had him try selling me a variety of different crops, trees, and flowers.

I also had another neighbor try and the same thing is happening.
Hi Qivis,

Thank you for your information .

We've tested selling with both users on the test version and from one user on the regular version and one user on the test version and have found the problem. At the moment you will not be able to buy from anyone or sell to anyone. My apologies for this, we will let the developers know.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 04 2015, 06:50 PM

I'm not getting my email notifications for new posts any more. Is that also something these new glitches affected? I miss keeping up. BTW thank you for for all the hard work the developers have been putting in.
Old Nov 04 2015, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
I'm not getting my email notifications for new posts any more. Is that also something these new glitches affected? I miss keeping up. BTW thank you for for all the hard work the developers have been putting in.
Hi Karin,
Check in your User CP for your subscriptions and see which threads you are subscribed too. Also check your spam folder in your email and make sure your email hasn't marked those as spam.
If you are talking about getting an email after you post in a thread that is only good for one reply after your post. You don't get an email after that one reply.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2015, 08:18 PM

Hi, I'm not part of the test group that I have been reading about but I have a problem I thought worth mentioning anyway. All of my requests have disappeared and I know I had several hundred before they vanished as I hadn't cleared them for a few days and I have very generous farmtown neighbours.
I usually collect about 6 to 8 pages of 50 requests on each page every few days.

EDIT: requests came back after a couple of hours

Last edited by WendyP57; Nov 05 2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old Nov 05 2015, 01:48 AM

Default Gifts

I don't know whether it's connected to the flash player or not, but I can receive gifts today but can't send any back. I could send them one at a time for a while, but now none at all.
Closed Thread