Old May 16 2022, 09:21 PM

Next job no bonus?!!!!
Old May 16 2022, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Last job got no bonus?!
Hi John,
We don't have any way to check this. The last job I see for you you did get the bonus was tonight at 9:27 eastern time and was for 4 farms. If you had another after that we do not get the data for any you do that you do not get the bonus for.
There could be several reasons for not getting the bonus. They could be a neighbor or buddy. You could have been hired from someplace besides the job market or inn. Or you could have not completed everything on the farm if something was hidden you couldn't find. Any of those reasons would prevent you from getting the bonus.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2022, 10:49 AM

I've been wondering this for a while but I have a feeling only the devs know the answer.

I try to avoid working on the same farm as others when I'm hired but sometimes it happens. When it does, I can see the other farmer(s) bopping around the farm. But are they actually working where I can see them or is it random? Sometimes when I move away from them so we're working on different bits they seem to follow me. idk, I know it doesn't really matter, I just wonder.
Old May 17 2022, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I've been wondering this for a while but I have a feeling only the devs know the answer.

I try to avoid working on the same farm as others when I'm hired but sometimes it happens. When it does, I can see the other farmer(s) bopping around the farm. But are they actually working where I can see them or is it random? Sometimes when I move away from them so we're working on different bits they seem to follow me. idk, I know it doesn't really matter, I just wonder.
Hi Sqrl,
If they are jumping around the farm then they are working so as they click an area to work it then their avatar jumps to that area.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2022, 11:01 AM

Thank you, Taz. Now to wonder why they follow me!
Old Jun 01 2022, 07:37 AM

When you hire through the market, and you have 30 seconds to accept it. What does the yellow pop up mean again? Does it mean they haven't accepted the job within 30 seconds? If so, I hadn't got a notification saying they hadn't so I hired someone else, and it was a good minute before my first hire accepted.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jun 01 2022, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
When you hire through the market, and you have 30 seconds to accept it. What does the yellow pop up mean again? Does it mean they haven't accepted the job within 30 seconds? If so, I hadn't got a notification saying they hadn't so I hired someone else, and it was a good minute before my first hire accepted.
Hi Alexandra

When you send a hire request, the label bacground for the avatar you are trying to hire changes to orange.

After 30 seconds, if they have not accepted the hire, the label background changes to yellow and you should receive a denied confirmation. If you didnt get it, then it is possible there was a problem sending and receiving data.

You can try to reload your game before going to market but if you get this problem several times, then it is better to contact Support to let them know.
Old Jun 08 2022, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Alexandra

When you send a hire request, the label bacground for the avatar you are trying to hire changes to orange.

After 30 seconds, if they have not accepted the hire, the label background changes to yellow and you should receive a denied confirmation. If you didnt get it, then it is possible there was a problem sending and receiving data.

You can try to reload your game before going to market but if you get this problem several times, then it is better to contact Support to let them know.

A friend of mine , Nancy is also having the same problem that I said last week. We both can't be wrong here is what she wrote about it

I would like to make a suggestion about hiring in the market. When you click on someone to hire and the farmer doesn't answer the name turns yellow after 30 secs. It would be nice at that point the hire request is rescinded so that farmer can't accept after you've hired someone else.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jun 08 2022, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
A friend of mine , Nancy is also having the same problem that I said last week. We both can't be wrong here is what she wrote about it

I would like to make a suggestion about hiring in the market. When you click on someone to hire and the farmer doesn't answer the name turns yellow after 30 secs. It would be nice at that point the hire request is rescinded so that farmer can't accept after you've hired someone else.
Hi Alexandra_J,
If you want to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.
Old Jun 10 2022, 11:49 PM

Default No one to hire

There is no one to hire when i go. My language setting is in english so that is not the problem. How do i get the people back?

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 10 2022 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Removed unrelated quote

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info