Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 06 2021, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

I have just started playing again after my old farm was deleted from the server as I had not played in so long. When I harvest my crops and trees, I do not get any coins or XP points. My sister has allowed me to harvest her farm and I get paid from that but not my own? What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 06 2021 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Aug 06 2021, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Crisp View Post
I have just started playing again after my old farm was deleted from the server as I had not played in so long. When I harvest my crops and trees, I do not get any coins or XP points. My sister has allowed me to harvest her farm and I get paid from that but not my own? What am I doing wrong?
Hi Kathy Crisp,
You do not get coins or XP for your own crops. Instead you get the crops to use in your facilities or sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2021, 02:49 AM

Smile Farm Cash Rewards per level

Hi Peeps,

Just a question, I noticed that I received 2 farm cash per level from 976-1000 and then it returned to 1 farm cash per level, is this how it is supposed to be?

if it is what could be the reason for changing that few levels to 2 fc per level?
Old Aug 12 2021, 04:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derik Venter View Post
Hi Peeps,

Just a question, I noticed that I received 2 farm cash per level from 976-1000 and then it returned to 1 farm cash per level, is this how it is supposed to be?

if it is what could be the reason for changing that few levels to 2 fc per level?
Hi Derik,

It's just what the developers decided to do for some of the levels as a special gift, one was when only 15 levels were released, the other 2 times were when Level 500 and Level 1000 were the top levels at the time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 14 2021, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrajean View Post
I did not receive my farm cash for the recent update. Are you not giving it anymore. If not, ok. If you are I would like to get mine. Please.
Hi Sandrajean,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash to answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section as that is only for posting ideas for changes to the game.
Farm Town has never given out farm cash for an update. When they add new levels then you get 1 farm cash for each level you go up, but it is based on how much experience points you have accumulated. You do not get it just because they released additional levels.
You can check what level you are at and the experience points needed for the next level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2021, 10:20 PM

Question buying farm cash I have always used a gift card

I have always used a gift or debit card to buy FC I can't do that now I get a message saying there is a problem and because of this I am on the 3rd time I won't finish a quest please help me those were the only ways I could purchase FC I don't bank and have no credit cards your help will be much appreciated:--:
Old Aug 25 2021, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnnrgn View Post
I have always used a gift or debit card to buy FC I can't do that now I get a message saying there is a problem and because of this I am on the 3rd time I won't finish a quest please help me those were the only ways I could purchase FC I don't bank and have no credit cards your help will be much appreciated:--:
Hi Wnnrgn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
You will need to resolve this with Facebook, because they are the ones who handle all in game purchases. I am sorry, but Farm Town does not have anything to do with what they accept or don't accept.

You will need to go to your Facebook settings, then click on Facebook Pay. In that you can set your payment method. There is also a Help section for those as well.
Old Sep 02 2021, 09:15 AM

Default Nothing works right

I can't puchase farm cash
I can't load semi, says I don't have enough fuel when over 3500 show in my storage
I can't purchase anther farm
I could go on and on, but for right now these are my main concerns
Old Sep 02 2021, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelley1001 View Post
I can't puchase farm cash
I can't load semi, says I don't have enough fuel when over 3500 show in my storage
I can't purchase anther farm
I could go on and on, but for right now these are my main concerns
Hi Jkelley,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash as that seem s to be the biggest part of your problem.
What happens when you try to buy farm cash? Farm cash purchases are handled by Facebook. If you have not done so you need to go to your Facebook settings, and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a payment method.
According to your data you have no fuel, so no you can't load the semi without fuel.
You can't purchase another farm because you do not have 30 neighbors and will have to purchase the first section of farm 3 with farm cash which you do not have enough of.
Old Sep 05 2021, 10:06 AM

Default Can't buy Farm Cash

Can't buy farm cash this morning. Something new....

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash