Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2009, 10:21 AM

Default Thanksgiving Items

Thanks for giving us such beautiful Thanksgiving items. When was gifted them, the trees just blew me away, and the Thanksgiving tables - well I purchased all there was with coins.

Can't wait for Christmas, and all the surrounding holidays.

You do such great work.
Old Nov 05 2009, 10:24 AM

thank u so much for the new features love them particulary the option of harvest crops i love my trees in full bloom thank u thank u xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
farm town addict!
Old Nov 05 2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Diggler View Post
a thanksgiving mailbox????, who thinks up these ideas, i have read post for several months. I don't remember seeing anyone ask for this item, i have seen for several months people asking for a 8 or 10 hour crop, so this game doesn't interfere with work. i beg of anyone to show me the request for a thanksgiving mailbox. Its time to get SOME NEW CROPS, NEW LEVELS AND POSSIBLY MORE LAND , ENOUGH OF THE STUPID LITTLE MEANINGLESS TRINKETS. I have been playing since March & yes there have been drastic improvements in the game which make it better. but with the limit on choice of crops what it is, it is GETTING VERY VERY BORING. STOP THE BLEEDING SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, several of the request made have not been granted. We don't know why. If this game is getting boring, go to Mafia Wars.

Then when all the changes YOU want have been made, you can come back. No problem.
Old Nov 05 2009, 10:33 AM

Love all the changes and ditto all the above sentiments. I'm hoping that when you said the hovering over the experience points to tell how many to next level will SOON WORK for level 34. Does that mean you have more and more new things for those of us who are at level 34???? Hope Hope Hope! And I, too LOVE the fall tree and am looking forward to Christmas in Farmtown.
Old Nov 05 2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Diggler View Post
a thanksgiving mailbox????, who thinks up these ideas, i have read post for several months. I don't remember seeing anyone ask for this item, i have seen for several months people asking for a 8 or 10 hour crop, so this game doesn't interfere with work. i beg of anyone to show me the request for a thanksgiving mailbox. Its time to get SOME NEW CROPS, NEW LEVELS AND POSSIBLY MORE LAND , ENOUGH OF THE STUPID LITTLE MEANINGLESS TRINKETS. I have been playing since March & yes there have been drastic improvements in the game which make it better. but with the limit on choice of crops what it is, it is GETTING VERY VERY BORING. STOP THE BLEEDING SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Walmart and other similar stores carry magnetic autumn mailbox decorations so that is probably where they got that idea!
Old Nov 05 2009, 10:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

[hello people,thanks for the thanksgiving stuff but i want to know if yall will have christmas stuff in december,and i think it would be nice if we had a red brick wall on this game....but thanks for taking time and reading this

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 05 2009, 10:57 AM

plowed on a neighbors farm and had almost 92000 xp points nd when I logged on later it was just ablove 90000.What happened to my points?
Old Nov 05 2009, 10:59 AM

Are you going to do snow patches and snowmen for christmas?
Old Nov 05 2009, 11:00 AM

gift your money for another idea
Old Nov 05 2009, 11:04 AM

Sadly the hire to harvest so trees wont be touched did not work for me. My trees got totally stripped.sigh!
Closed Thread