Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2017, 09:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

sorry but I am having a seniors moment... re the Check Dans Button? I can see the drop down arrow where I can see how many have 7th Dan and the rest that don't, but am a bit bamboozeled re the following " In the case of the Service Facility chains like The Supermarket that use products produced on multiple Regular Facilities, when you click the 'Check Dan Degrees' button you will now be able to select which of the Regular Facilities that supply the Service Facility you want to open. Also, when you open the desired Regular Facility, only products that are used in that particular Service Facility will be shown." I just spent 18 hours binge watching on netflix so only operating on 2 cylinders at the moment... appreciate any help please...
Old Nov 13 2017, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
sorry but I am having a seniors moment... re the Check Dans Button? I can see the drop down arrow where I can see how many have 7th Dan and the rest that don't, but am a bit bamboozeled re the following " In the case of the Service Facility chains like The Supermarket that use products produced on multiple Regular Facilities, when you click the 'Check Dan Degrees' button you will now be able to select which of the Regular Facilities that supply the Service Facility you want to open. Also, when you open the desired Regular Facility, only products that are used in that particular Service Facility will be shown." I just spent 18 hours binge watching on netflix so only operating on 2 cylinders at the moment... appreciate any help please...
Hi Aussie Rae,
If you start a service as a chain that doesn't have all of the products at the 7th dan then you will see the Check Dans button and a pop up message telling you that the facility doesn't meet the requirements. When you click on that button then you will be given a choice of viewing each of the facilities that stock that service. In those you will only see the products and their level that are used in that service.
The Check Dan Degrees button shows in place of the Check Locations button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 13 2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old Nov 13 2017, 09:48 PM

Level:
XP:

thanks Taz, I haven't actually seen that message, not had the need to click on any that have not reached 7th Dan in all products.. appreciate the quick response and I am going back to bed for a few more hours sleep, lol
Old Nov 14 2017, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Had to laugh - the "Football Table" in the Arcade Games factory is spelt "Foosball" -
that's because it is foosball.................
Old Nov 14 2017, 05:41 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
"...Hi Zeeky Banutski, 7th Dan for products was only released on the 24th August so that's why you will have some products not already at 7th Dan..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
"...Hey Zeeky, Forget about the last 10 yrs. The 7th Dans for all the facilities (including the Bakery) only came out a couple of months ago so depending on the number of bakeries you have the amount you have to make of each of the bakery items is very large. If you have just one or two bakeries on your farms, then the amount of time to reach 7th dan on your items could take a long time. I have MANY bakeries and took me only a short time to reach 7th Dan. Take a look at how many bakeries you own, and if only a few, you might consider buying more to speed up your progress to 7th Dan.
Good luck..."
OK - that now makes some sense & thanks for the inputs. I currently have four (4) bakeries & will add more to speed up the process. I will also evaluate other facilities to see where they're at performance-wise.

My other (new) question this morning is directed at how we're now supposed to farm, seeing that there's a new "conflict" in how we do that...i.e., do we focus our farming according to what our facilities normally need to keep producing effectively enough to keep them from going idle or running out of crops, or do we focus on this chain/Dan thing? Which one will work best & meet the needs of everything we're farming for?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2017, 06:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
OK - that now makes some sense & thanks for the inputs. I currently have four (4) bakeries & will add more to speed up the process. I will also evaluate other facilities to see where they're at performance-wise.

My other (new) question this morning is directed at how we're now supposed to farm, seeing that there's a new "conflict" in how we do that...i.e., do we focus our farming according to what our facilities normally need to keep producing effectively enough to keep them from going idle or running out of crops, or do we focus on this chain/Dan thing? Which one will work best & meet the needs of everything we're farming for?
Hi Zeeky Banutski<

I'm not sure I'm understanding why there has to be an either/or.
How you choose to play is entirely up to you. However to keep your facilites supplied you do need to keep up with everything needed to supply those facilites. Same goes for any Dans you are trying to reach, you need the ingredients/products in order to produce or load those facs.

Personally I am doing both. Keeping my facs supplied and producing or loading more often in the facilites that i may not have 7th Dab for.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 14 2017, 07:01 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
"...Hi Zeeky Banutski, I'm not sure I'm understanding why there has to be an either/or. How you choose to play is entirely up to you...
Understand - I guess I'm just seeing the possibility that a conflict may arise simply because you're focusing on one & not the other...if that makes sense?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2017, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Understand - I guess I'm just seeing the possibility that a conflict may arise simply because you're focusing on one & not the other...if that makes sense?
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

I think you need to decide for yourself what you want to do. If you are in a hurry to get to 7th dan for your chosen chain, then work those particular facs more often. If you are in no hurry to get there then work and supply your facs as usual and they will eventually get to 7th Dan.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 14 2017, 02:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
that's because it is foosball.................
I remember back when it first showed up in the mall arcade, and I thought it was called foolsball.
Old Nov 16 2017, 05:45 PM

Do you know when the increased productivity is happening? And what they will be?
Julie
Closed Thread