Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 24 2015, 10:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why is the shipping supply factory not going to storage when you collect on them, now i can keep the post office filled because im not getting anything put in my storage, & it shows i have all but nothing in their
Old Feb 24 2015, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why is the shipping supply factory not going to storage when you collect on them, now i can keep the post office filled because im not getting anything put in my storage, & it shows i have all but nothing in their
Hi beverduster,
Are you sure they are being emptied? I don't see any of the products form the shipping supplies factory in your storage, so maybe they are not getting stored but are in the factory still. If that is not it, try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
This won't bring back any missing production but should keep it from being lost in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2015, 11:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

it just started doing it, ill try what you suggest & see if it helps
Old Feb 24 2015, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has released a fix for the missing wall posts:

Post Release Info - February 24th, 3:40PM EST

- We just released a workaround for the facebook change that broke the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link, however we are not sure yet if this will be the final workaround, as some people may see fewer post than before.

Please note that we have tried this out and it is only showing post from the time of the release forward. So you may only see a few at first.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2015, 03:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Not complaining.Just reporting.
when I clicked the wall request a while ago.It showed 3 bonus's of 1 neighbor.I just clicked it again.Those 3 are gone,and there are 2 bonus's of another neighbor.
Old Feb 24 2015, 06:34 PM

Just so you know, I just tried the new wall request. I had a few probably from the time that it was fixed but after I clicked on one and went back, the rest disappeared. I have 3 request showing - one for a bonus from 6 min ago and 2 requests for hiring in the facilities & services from 9 days ago The others that I saw have disappeared.
I hope it can be fixed to work like it did before -- facebook really doesn't care about gamers, do they
Old Feb 24 2015, 06:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well, Raul did say that this might not be the final tweak, hang in there. I am seeing 15 posts for bonuses and work, fewer than before the FB 'fix', but more then 3 hours ago!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2015, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Just so you know, I just tried the new wall request. I had a few probably from the time that it was fixed but after I clicked on one and went back, the rest disappeared. I have 3 request showing - one for a bonus from 6 min ago and 2 requests for hiring in the facilities & services from 9 days ago The others that I saw have disappeared.
I hope it can be fixed to work like it did before -- facebook really doesn't care about gamers, do they
When he finally gets it fixed properly.....instead of clicking and leaving the wall and then coming back. Right click and open in a new tab or window.....then close that and your wall still be there.....the item you clicked will show in the purple where you clicked claim bonus etc.
Old Feb 24 2015, 08:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

woopee ...just to let you know I just looked and had 2 posts showing...one a few seconds ago and one 5 mins ago... Many thanks for working on a fix for this problem.
Old Feb 26 2015, 03:33 AM

Anyone know why farm town keep removing my facilities and ponds and tools all farm cash items i like many on here have spent on farm cash to buy the tools and facilities to play this game however i have currently lost in excess of 1000 farm cash items and the people who are doing this are not refunding the missing items just removing more and more of them
Closed Thread