Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2010, 04:24 PM

I'm in the same boat, JAS. I'm nowhere near the top in terms of experience but I expect that I'll blow past all the levels once they are released. I'm loving the facilities and have enjoyed the new trees and buildings. I like variety, so I'm always happy to have more seeds for my crazy quilt of a farm. I would need to slow down or stop playing a while (a long while) in order to not go straight to the top, and I'm okay with that. That's what alternate accounts are for
Old Apr 19 2010, 04:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Inviting friends to help produce faster doesnt really seem to work for me when it comes to customising who gets invited to work on my farm. Plus the request only loads up on my profile when I would like it to show up on my friends walls. I have tried to do it as shown elsewhere but doesnt seem to work....so, in very easy steps, could someone plz explain how to do this...cheers
Old Apr 19 2010, 05:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Blake View Post
Inviting friends to help produce faster doesnt really seem to work for me when it comes to customising who gets invited to work on my farm. Plus the request only loads up on my profile when I would like it to show up on my friends walls. I have tried to do it as shown elsewhere but doesnt seem to work....so, in very easy steps, could someone plz explain how to do this...cheers
First make sure that the people you want to see your wall post have the permission to see it. Unless you have gone in and set the privacy settings to let some see your wall post and some not you do not need to worry about this step but if you have you might want to think about changing that. If you have it set where they see none of your wall posts it is hard to change individual wall posts to let them see it, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I'm going to tell you how to let some see the wall post and some not assuming that everyone can see all your wall posts, if that is not the case pm me and I will explain more.

Now click on account > edit friends > friends > create list > name it anything > add people to this list > create list.

You have now just created a sub list of friends, this list can be edited at any time. It might take fb a few minutes to update the wall post options with this list so if you do the next part too soon you might not see the list, but it shouldn't take fb too long to catch up. Once you have this list done go to farm town and click on produce faster when the wall post comes up there is a pad lock at the bottom beside publish.

Now click on the lock > customize > in these people choose specific people > type in the name of your list > click on save (you might need to hit the tab key to see save) > publish.

You are all done only the people on that list can see the wall post. This will have to be done every time you post and only want some people to see the wall post. People have a default setting where they see none or all, to let them see some but not all you have to change each individual post. Which is why you want to create a list makes it much faster. Now you only need to post one facility wall post a day people can work in all your facilities on all farms through that one post.

I hope this helps if you need any more information or don't understand something here pm me and I will try and help you.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 19 2010, 09:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

getting some freaky charges on my farm when someone is plowing..... like -100 coins, -90 coins.... sometimes it adds them back +90coins.... then it will -40 coins..... +30 coins also doing freaky stuff on exp +4 xp.. -30 exp.... have no idea if this is balancing out or i am being over charged.......nothing changes this either no amount of emptying cache or reboot pc nothing helps .... it has no rhyme or reason... i only always have one person working on my farm so ...... and am not beginning processing in the facilities while someone is working either.....I do have things processing most of the time.. i am just not starting any at the times this is happening to prevent this kind of thing ......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by SunnyD; Apr 19 2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: remove and add something
Old Apr 19 2010, 10:05 PM

Level:
XP:

they have added a "Help" button on the facilities now...... it goes into great detail on how they are each used. It even has pictures........ this is fantastic I think.........maybe some of the mods here will get a break LOL you all are really so great to volunteer your knowledge and time on this Forum....... thanks for all you guys do to help us all out......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 19 2010, 10:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
they have added a "Help" button on the facilities now...... it goes into great detail on how they are each used. It even has pictures........ this is fantastic I think.........maybe some of the mods here will get a break LOL you all are really so great to volunteer your knowledge and time on this Forum....... thanks for all you guys do to help us all out......
There seems to be an update afoot. The semi truck that is for farm cash is now in the tools and says that it allows you to order special products like ham and pepperoni to be used in facilities. I wonder how that is going to work. I'm going to wait to see what Raul says before I spend the fc on it.

I like the help tutorial on the facilities. Now we just need to get people to a. see the help button and b. read it. Then maybe the mods and others that answer questions over and over can get a break.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 19 2010, 11:13 PM

I have started playing Farm Town more since the facilities are available. I thank you for these additional things for us to play with. As a matter of fact, I have almost tripled my coins in the last few weeks since using the facilities on my farm. When my facilities are stocked pretty full, my neighbors help me and some days I make over 2 Million coins. I do wish that I had a 4th farm to grow more for my factories though. LOL I also wish we could send more gifts especially now that our neighbors are requesting supplies for their facilities.
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:11 AM

Debbie I'd like a 4th farm too, as a home. My first farm is Daisy Dairies and has all my livestock as well as some small fields of non-production crops. My second farm is Dais Industrial and has my factories on it, as well as being a sort of park with a kids playground and flower displays. My third farm is Essa Agricultural and has huge wheat, tomato pineapple and blueberry fields.

So now I have loads of money, I would love to develop a 4th farm as a luxurious home with a mansion.
Old Apr 20 2010, 09:17 AM

Level:
XP:

We were told in no uncertain terms when the 3rd farm was made available that there would NOT be any additional farms. Check out the announcement for the 3rd farm.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 20 2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
We were told in no uncertain terms when the 3rd farm was made available that there would NOT be any additional farms. Check out the announcement for the 3rd farm.
This is the announcement the developers made concerning the release of the 3rd farm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
Hey there,

This release add support for a 3rd farm. Here are the details:

1. To buy the 3rd Farm, you need to have the 2nd Farm already

2. You can buy the 3rd farm in:

a. Farm Cash: 40 Farm cash for a 12x12 farm and 20 Farm cash for each additional upgrade. Notice this is 50% cheaper compared to when we launched the 2nd farm. Also, remember you can earn some Farm cash for free daily by installing the application of the day on the 'Earn coins' tab on the top right.

b. Coins: 1000000 coins for a 12x12 farm, but you need to have at least 30 neighbours

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
It says nothing about whether we will or will not have a 4th farm at some future time.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Closed Thread