Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Too bad you can't give us a choice of which way we want it. That way everyone could be happy. But, if this does away with cheaters, perhaps everyone should have it.
Cheaters? I never saw a cheater... what is there to cheat about?

It did seem that some people were a whole lot faster than normal... but then I was one of them. I could click AND move but now that option, that skill has been disabled. I wont be playing any longer if I have to creep from square to square.
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Skype™ to rpres30

I have been doing this game now since febuary and i have loved the changes but i aabsolutely hate this change!!! there are other solutions to this problem like limit the number of people one person can hire at a time on their farm instead of doing something like this you all should do something to the ones who cause people to loose those xp points and coins and 99% of the time they r not loosing them they just dont know that its added as soon as you click it there are many options to doing something about this!!! I love this game and so does my family but i don't have a whole day to sit and harvest and plow one field because people wanna cry over loosing a few xp points or money for it!!! So do something about this problem or i can promis you that you are gonna have alot not be doing this anymor its rediculous!!!

I've been a devoted fan, hopped over, field hogs, the whole gambit but I made my progress from learned skills and speed. Neither of them apply now. This is now a nursing home game. Please change it back or all the months and time I've put into it I'll have to say good bye to. [COLOR="Red"][/color]
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:47 PM
Account Not Linked

This upgrade totally sucks. I'm a level 60 and will not be playing any longer at this speed. Dumb dumb dumb. My 13 yo son, level 42 won't play any more and my 10 yo daughter won't play any more. This upgrade was NOT well thought out. Bye bye FT.
Account Not Linked

Default Fix it back

Ok every what was done to farm town needs to be undone. I do not have time to sit around and wait on my avatar to get to each spot before i move on. I talked to tons of people in the market thats like me if it stays this we are deleting it and will play something else. Fix it back the way it was. Cant you get up to date with out messing the whole dang game up all together. Come on already just put it back the way it was. If you would go on the farm town page that the game has and read all the stuff on there and how the people are hating the new way you would there is not gonna be a fram town if you dont fix it back the way it way. People just dont havbe the time you think they should have to play this game it takes 20 to 30 minutes just to do one job. Y'all are making it way harder than it has to be. I have never last any xp/coins. I bet this is not even read by anyone that can fix the problem.

>>>>>>Before my only major complaint would have been to loose the box on the plow feature and just use the cursor..

If you hire a person "twice" it takes away the red plow and just lays down the mark. It is hard to get each owner to do this though but it is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyW View Post
As long as I've been playing this game that has NEVER happened with anyone I've hired. If there are people who use cheat programs it's probably just a handful if any at all. And what's the big deal if somebody uses a cheat? It's not hurting anyone. As many players as there are I think the odds of running into someone using a cheat is very slim.
No joke. This is a terrible release. Terrible. They have turned FarmTown into Farmville.
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnipes View Post
i've been a devoted fan, hopped over, field hogs, the whole gambit but i made my progress from learned skills and speed. Neither of them apply now. This is now a nursing home game. Please change it back or all the months and time i've put into it i'll have to say good bye to. [color="red"][/color]
well said!!!
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambitt View Post
Hog the Work??

I PAY for this machine and It's fiber optic line... if others can't keep up, then give them a 56K modem server, and put them on it!!!
Very nice! That is my thoughts!
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:49 PM

Wow i usually dont complain on any upgrades made to this game but this new one down right blows!!! Please change it back its awful!
Closed Thread