Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #5481  
Old Dec 09 2018, 01:30 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhya View Post
I've copied link to my farm.Hope I did it correctly.Thanks
Hi Uhya

I'm sorry but there is no link in your post. After copying the link to your farms you have to paste it in your post, to do this, right click in your mouse and choose "paste" from the menu.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #5482  
Old Dec 12 2018, 02:18 PM
Edmo Edmo is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 22 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
Default Increase of Harvesting Time for Animal Facilities

During the last 3 days I noticed that it takes longer to harvest animal facilities.
The changes are as follows:

Dairy Shed: From 7.9 hours to 8.9 hours
Chicken Coop: From 19.9 hours to 20.9 hours
Wool Shed: From 1.6 days to 1.7 days
Rabbit Hutch: : From 1.6 days to 1.7 days
Pigsty: From 12 hours to 12.9 hours

Is this happening to me or to others, as well?
Reply With Quote
  #5483  
Old Dec 12 2018, 02:32 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
During the last 3 days I noticed that it takes longer to harvest animal facilities.
The changes are as follows:

Dairy Shed: From 7.9 hours to 8.9 hours
Chicken Coop: From 19.9 hours to 20.9 hours
Wool Shed: From 1.6 days to 1.7 days
Rabbit Hutch: : From 1.6 days to 1.7 days
Pigsty: From 12 hours to 12.9 hours

Is this happening to me or to others, as well?
Hi Edmo

I just checked mine and they are showing the correct times.

Where are you seeing those times, in the facility manager, in the animal building itself or in both?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check animal buildings times again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #5484  
Old Dec 12 2018, 10:13 PM
Uhya Uhya is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Aug 22 2012
Posts: 3
Default Loader

I'm replying to my own post because I've not been able to get an answer as to why my Loader isn't working as it should.Maybe I needed the Turbo Loader instead of regular Loader? Hope someone can explain to me.Also I was told to link my farm so they could check it out,I did this twice but still no answer to my original post.Guess I'll have to get enough farm cash to buy something that will work.
Reply With Quote
  #5485  
Old Dec 12 2018, 10:16 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,559
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhya View Post
I'm replying to my own post because I've not been able to get an answer as to why my Loader isn't working as it should.Maybe I needed the Turbo Loader instead of regular Loader? Hope someone can explain to me.Also I was told to link my farm so they could check it out,I did this twice but still no answer to my original post.Guess I'll have to get enough farm cash to buy something that will work.
Hi Uhya,
You have not linked your farm, because you have not pasted the link in a post here. Just copying the link is only part of it. We can not see what you have copied unless you paste it into a post here.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #5486  
Old Dec 13 2018, 04:12 PM
Edmo Edmo is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 22 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Edmo

I just checked mine and they are showing the correct times.

Where are you seeing those times, in the facility manager, in the animal building itself or in both?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check animal buildings times again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer.
I was seeing this in the facility manager. My computer's time was wrong. I just changed it. I didn't know that the computer's time affects the Farm Town game. As about clearing the mem cache, I do it 2-3 times a day. Today or tomorrow I will check if the problem still exists. Thank you for your time and advice.
Reply With Quote
  #5487  
Old Dec 13 2018, 04:18 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
I was seeing this in the facility manager. My computer's time was wrong. I just changed it. I didn't know that the computer's time affects the Farm Town game. As about clearing the mem cache, I do it 2-3 times a day. Today or tomorrow I will check if the problem still exists. Thank you for your time and advice.

You are very welcome Edmo

Yes, if the time in your computer is wrong, then this kind of problems could happen. Please let us know if the problem continues.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #5488  
Old Dec 15 2018, 08:59 AM
peggyannvt peggyannvt is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 01 2010
Posts: 94
Default

My problem of having enough products from my Facilities is not the non-farmer working facilities. It is where I can not get enough of one of 8 items in 7 facilities and 2 in 4 facilities plus some that just need to be half filled.

Could a long hauling trailer truck help me?

The items are (the numbers are the quantities I need for 3 months)
Minted Lamb Cutlets 10,800 Australian Restaurant A
Corn Dog 5,400 B B Q Restau A
Corn on the Cob 32,400 B B Q Restau A
Cinnamon Latte 36,000 Coffee & Tea Shop A
Hot Chocolate 36,000 Coffee & Tea Shop A
Tea Kettle 17,280 Cookware Fac A
Hibachi Steak 10,800 Hibachi Japanese A
Earrings 43,200 Jewelry Fac A
Necklace 7,200 Jewelry Fac A
Ring 57,600 Jewelry Fac A
Apple Raspberry Cherry 36,000 Juice Fac A
Grape Juice 36,000 Juice Fac A
Gyros Sandwich 28,800 Mediterranian Rest A
Tambourine 28,800 Musical Instruments A
Olive Oil 88,380 Oil Fac A
Eau de Toilette 21,600 Perfume Fac A
Perfume 9,000 Perfume Fac A
Honey Popcorn 43,200 Snack Factory A
Nachos 86,400 Snack Factory A
Peanut Snack 43,200 Snack Factory A
Pistachios Snack 43,200 Snack Factory A
Potato Chips 54,000 Snack Factory A
Veggie Snack 172,800 Snack Factory A
Reply With Quote
  #5489  
Old Dec 15 2018, 09:37 AM
Tiger Laybourne's Avatar
Tiger Laybourne Tiger Laybourne is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 7,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
My problem of having enough products from my Facilities is not the non-farmer working facilities. It is where I can not get enough of one of 8 items in 7 facilities and 2 in 4 facilities plus some that just need to be half filled.

Could a long hauling trailer truck help me?

The items are (the numbers are the quantities I need for 3 months)
Minted Lamb Cutlets 10,800 Australian Restaurant A
Corn Dog 5,400 B B Q Restau A
Corn on the Cob 32,400 B B Q Restau A
Cinnamon Latte 36,000 Coffee & Tea Shop A
Hot Chocolate 36,000 Coffee & Tea Shop A
Tea Kettle 17,280 Cookware Fac A
Hibachi Steak 10,800 Hibachi Japanese A
Earrings 43,200 Jewelry Fac A
Necklace 7,200 Jewelry Fac A
Ring 57,600 Jewelry Fac A
Apple Raspberry Cherry 36,000 Juice Fac A
Grape Juice 36,000 Juice Fac A
Gyros Sandwich 28,800 Mediterranian Rest A
Tambourine 28,800 Musical Instruments A
Olive Oil 88,380 Oil Fac A
Eau de Toilette 21,600 Perfume Fac A
Perfume 9,000 Perfume Fac A
Honey Popcorn 43,200 Snack Factory A
Nachos 86,400 Snack Factory A
Peanut Snack 43,200 Snack Factory A
Pistachios Snack 43,200 Snack Factory A
Potato Chips 54,000 Snack Factory A
Veggie Snack 172,800 Snack Factory A
Hi peggyannvt,

If you do not have enough products to supply your services, have a look and see how many services you are trying to stock that you own. Some of those products are loaded into more than one service facility so you would need more than one regular facility to supply the services.

If you would like an increase in what some of the regular facilites supply, or have an idea for the game, you will need to place your idea in the suggestions area of the forum.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.