Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 21 2018, 11:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I would really like more space on the bottom bar for tool shortcuts. With only the current 5, I have to keep swapping things in and out. Perhaps instead of showing 8 neighbors, you could show 7, and add two more spaces for shortcuts.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Oct 23 2018, 11:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It would be helpful to have a search capability in the Ingredient Planner. Sometimes I just want to know how much of a certain ingredient I need for a day or month. I can do that now by having them sorted alphabetically and then scrolling to the one I need, but it would be so much nicer to be able to just search for it. Even better would be an option to find out how much of a single ingredient I need rather than having to produce a list of all ingredients. I realize other players may use it differently, but I would find it more helpful to be able to find out how much I need of a specific ingredient, or even specific categories of ingredients, rather than having the option of specifying individual facilities, as is currently the case.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Oct 27 2018, 06:55 PM

When we are working someone else's facilities can we eliminate the big white arrow that appears with the first few facilities worked that points to "Work all" or "Load All". I think we all know what to do by now. I can see it for new players who are working someone's facilities for the first time but after a few times we really don't need it.
Old Nov 11 2018, 09:26 AM

Default Neighbor bar shows that we have facilities and referrals to work

There has to be a way through the neighbor bar to post and also to find facilities and referrals that need to be worked. We have the option from the pull down menu to show their cooperative quests. Something similar to that, if it can be incorporated by the developers may help us. These times that we seem to be stopped in our tracks because facebook is constantly changing things is occurring way too often and the fact that we have to wait and rely on them does not sit well with me.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old Nov 11 2018, 06:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Currently the ingredient planner just shows what is needed for the checked items in the facilities. I have items unchecked so I can build up stock and would like an option in the ingredient planner to show what is needed for all items in all facilities whether checked or unchecked. This way I can know when I have enough stock built up to turn production back on
Old Nov 25 2018, 10:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Currently when working facilities through facilities manager there are several sort options. But, an added option to sort by "pending" and have all the "green" pending sort to the top would be extremely helpful! Thank you for giving us a platform to make suggestions!
Old Nov 27 2018, 06:51 AM

I like designing. I like to make scenes of country or fantacy. I like looking at others' designing and making friends with like-minded people. Having to request and wait for views when visiting farms makes it almost impossible to enjoy this part of the game. Please make that an option through the wrench icon so I can hop through my friends' farms and enjoy the scenery and talent. Thanks
Old Dec 07 2018, 06:00 PM

My Facility Manager display. The Diversification Rank Best doesn't show. Need to shift that line to the left to allow more display.

Thanks.

Farm Link