Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2014, 01:14 AM

Talking

Great update, especially looking forward to monday and the ability to start Co-op quests every 10 hours

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Nov 22 2014, 02:31 AM

I thought the Co-op quests would have moved from coins to FC's, this was mentioned when released. Not sure that having new quests every 10 hours will help, Ive found over the last few weeks that those on the max level are not bothering with them. I guess those who need coins will be pleased, cant please us all and it is a game for everyone. Thanks for update.
Old Nov 22 2014, 02:35 AM

Today, I completed a task. When I went to collect the coins, I go t the message:
"this quest was completed more than 7 days ago, so it will not count to your goals to get Farm Cash prizes."

What happened?
Old Nov 22 2014, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiOrphen View Post
For those who are interested, the next 10 facilities that have had their dans and belts activated are:
Winter Supplies Factory
Frozen Treats Factory
Hair Accessories Factory
Syrup Factory
Travel Supplies Factory
Optical Supplies Factory
Bike Supplies Factory
Shaved Ice Cart
Linen Supplies Factory
Barber Supplies Factory
Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to do this ! Much appreciated!
Old Nov 22 2014, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi firegold flames,
The names have already been changed to better names as suggested by the ones complaining about it. We do not need a poll for this.
Thanks Taz - I did NOT have a problem with the names, although a few did. I have many people in my life that are disabled/handicapped. I really feel that people take offense when they have a problem themselves with accepting the 'label' .... My brother-in-law said it best .... If you get mad at someone because they call you 'handicapped' - then you need to look within yourself and ask why you would be insulted ? He told me - think about a Golf Game - if you need that 'handicap' - great - if you don't - then that is up to you to take it or run without it ...... Thanks for pointing this out (the NAME CHANGES) .... I feel if people would just READ THE THREAD.... then the Mods would not have to address the same things OVER AND OVER AND OVER again .... Thanks to you, and ALL of the Moderators .... although it is not said often enough, you are very much appreciated !
Old Nov 22 2014, 03:20 AM

@all - For me it like addressing the same issue again, that bring me to the topic of
buffet table & fruit facilities . The staffs/developers doing a great job here
but everyone have different tastes .In my opinion , not only FT have only this
problems but other games as well .
Old Nov 22 2014, 04:39 AM

I dont understand this point?

"The Claim Farmcash button now shows how long until you qualify for the next collection"

My button dont, it only says "Claim bonus" as usual. Shouldtn there be a countdown function like "2 hours left" or something according to the above note?

Also, I collected 1 regular quest friday. The text for Friday went blue and noted1. Today I finished another quest. Friday flashed and got to 0 but Saturday got blue and said suddently 2!

I'm very confused, thin we need more detailed explenation here

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Nov 22 2014, 05:13 AM

Thanks for the new release, I for one have no problems with the names of the 2 new building, why some do I can only guess.. I have disabilities/handicaps whatever you want to call it matters not to me. I love this game and some minimal thing is not going to ruin it for me my life is better than that...
Old Nov 22 2014, 06:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

There is nothing wrong with this, i am a disabled viet nam veteran. These things are a part of life, and should not be looked at as being shameful, or disgusting. To think everyone would be in one hundred percent health, is a fantasy. I don't see a problem with this at all. Being disabled should not be looked at, as someone being a second class citizen. I do not believe that we live in a perfect world. Some people have to live with the burden placed upon them, and carry on with life.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2014, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELESS View Post
There is nothing wrong with this, i am a disabled viet nam veteran. These things are a part of life, and should not be looked at as being shameful, or disgusting. To think everyone would be in one hundred percent health, is a fantasy. I don't see a problem with this at all. Being disabled should not be looked at, as someone being a second class citizen. I do not believe that we live in a perfect world. Some people have to live with the burden placed upon them, and carry on with life.

Thank you for serving..... I too was there.... '69-'71

Since we both live in Michigan.... we endure the snow and cold in a different way when compared to other things, huh.

Closed Thread