Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 24 2009, 03:19 PM

What is the good of having these machines if I can't fuel them up as i need them. I have neighbors, have helped friends, have 3-4 fuel cans in my gifts at a time and I still can't fuel up. When I try to fuel is says I have to wait 24 hours. Has said this for the last 24 hours. Help!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 24 2009, 04:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

That was all someone else who started those messages. They posted in the forum, that those messages were false. You have to keep up on your reading to know what is going on. Lol you didn't buy that new coin machine that makes coins ? Are you catching the drift here?
Good luck on your farm.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 24 2009, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default getting rid of fuel tanks???

I have no intentions of buying the new equipment - I prefer the interactions with my friends. The problem is --- I accepted fuel tanks as a gift --- thought I could sell them. Nope!!! can't put them on your farm to sell them. They are now stuck in my gift box. How the heck do I get rid of them????
Old Oct 24 2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
same here, not to sound ungrateful but i would want more crops and levels and land before machines
same here - i would rather hire people to work at my farm. I would greatly appreciate a larger variety of same day crops and REALLY want more land!!! I have become bored with the game as there are no more levels for me and i have run out of room on my farm to put anything else unless i take out all my crops.
Old Oct 24 2009, 06:27 PM

no sirve porque no las puedo utilizar en otra granja cuando me contratan ya sea para cosechar uo arar. Don't work because i cant use the machines When i do work in other farm . What advance. Only can waste my coins without benefits, because in my farm I'm contrating people to harvest or to plow then when i can use my machines?
Old Oct 24 2009, 06:49 PM
Influential Farmer ( Level 19 )

Farmer Since: Mar 14 2009
Level:
Trophies: 8
XP:
Default can't load my farm

haven't been able to load my farm for over a month now. it gets as far as "loading plum tree 84%" and then just stalls. I am linked and have posted this problem before to no avail.

Visit CJ's Pickins

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 24 2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
I have no intentions of buying the new equipment - I prefer the interactions with my friends. The problem is --- I accepted fuel tanks as a gift --- thought I could sell them. Nope!!! can't put them on your farm to sell them. They are now stuck in my gift box. How the heck do I get rid of them????
Hi
You can sell the fuel tanks in the market - just like any other gifts - go to market - when asked click 'want to sell harvest or gifts' - click on 'gifts' tab and you can sell any gifts you want to - you get 15 coins for each fuel can.
Old Oct 24 2009, 07:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much for the recent changes. I prefer not to hire people to work on my farm but rather to do all the work myself. Being able to pick my harvesting preference just once and now the addition of large farming equipment have made playing so much easier and FarmTown so much more enjoyable for me. I've actually started playing regularly again after almost giving up on it. Thank you!
Old Oct 24 2009, 07:51 PM

Default can't refuel

Since this morning, when I go to the fuel station, It tells me I can refuel in 23 hours and 10 minutes. This has not changed all day. Up until this morning I was able to refuel about every 12 hours.
Old Oct 24 2009, 08:04 PM

ok so u added new machinery but all u are doing is taking are money if we use the harvester first we buy it then we have to pay to full it then if we use it we lose 28 cents on each crop we pick this is quoted on cabbages so by using your new machine i am well out of pocket ok it only a game but come on we try to make it as real as poser bull.So now can we have a lawyer we can go to to sue for loss of wages or a union lol
Closed Thread