Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 26 2019, 11:02 AM

Default Quests

I completed 3 in required time yet it says not enough quests complete....why is that? Could you please sort it out for me...thank you
Old Jul 26 2019, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Rieck View Post
I completed 3 in required time yet it says not enough quests complete....why is that? Could you please sort it out for me...thank you
Hi Annie Rieck,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
Please close and reopen your farms and see if the button will turn blue. If that doesn't do it please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You may need to do the clearing more than once.

If that still doesn't do it, please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2019, 06:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My quests issues

When I complete a quest the coins I receive do not appear in the game. How in the world do I fix this?
Old Aug 07 2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank View Post
When I complete a quest the coins I receive do not appear in the game. How in the world do I fix this?
Hi Spank

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Are you saying the coins are not added to your total amount?

When you click to collect your coins you see a window with your coins amount plus the amount of coins you received for that quest and the new coins amount.

The new amount showed up in that window should be the same you see in the upper left corner where coins are showed up.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 07 2019, 11:57 PM
Account Not Linked

I am sorry to say that is exactly what I mean. It shows in the game that I have 400,000,000 coins but when I go look at the main screen it is the same amount that I had before completing the quests. I have tried loading all three browsers with no help. I have removed and reinstalled java and flash player. Nothing seems to help.
Old Aug 08 2019, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank View Post
I am sorry to say that is exactly what I mean. It shows in the game that I have 400,000,000 coins but when I go look at the main screen it is the same amount that I had before completing the quests. I have tried loading all three browsers with no help. I have removed and reinstalled java and flash player. Nothing seems to help.
Hi Spank,
The maximum you get for a quest is 15,000,000 if you complete it fast enough to get the full amount. You may be misreading the amount.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2019, 12:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for explaining that I was
Old Aug 08 2019, 05:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a question about a co op quest I started this morning. It is the Cupcake Pancakes in the House of Pancakes. The quest has 19 more & different ingredients than what is called for in the House of Pancakes Ingredient list. Is this right?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 08 2019, 05:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I have a question about a co op quest I started this morning. It is the Cupcake Pancakes in the House of Pancakes. The quest has 19 more & different ingredients than what is called for in the House of Pancakes Ingredient list. Is this right?
Hi WillowTreeFarm,

When you look for the ingredients to make an item, it will list anything needed to make it. For Quests, if like the Cupcakes Pancakes it needs products made in other facilites to make it, the quest also asks you for the the ingredient needed to make that product. Example: one of the ingredients for that quest is flour, so it will not only ask you to find flour but also the wheat to make that flour. Vanilla extract requires vanilla, sugar and grain alcohol, so for that it might also ask you find not only the vanilla, sugar and grain alcohol, but also the ingredients to make the sugar and the grain alcohol as well.
Old Aug 08 2019, 06:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the answer Tiger. That makes for a very long quest with 26 ingredients needed.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline