Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 04 2018, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

I have clicked on it and for some reason the link is not working - having been broken or removed. It's the same message I get when I hit "Play Farm Town" above. I haven't played for years, and don't mind starting a new farm but just can't seem to even get to support. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.
Old Aug 04 2018, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwickma View Post
I have clicked on it and for some reason the link is not working - having been broken or removed. It's the same message I get when I hit "Play Farm Town" above. I haven't played for years, and don't mind starting a new farm but just can't seem to even get to support. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.
Hi mwickma,
Not sure if this will help, but please make sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser by using the instructions in the following link. You should also make sure your Flash player is up to date as well. Instructions for that are also in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If that doesn't work try a different browser to see if that will get you to it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2018, 07:02 AM

I cannot load farm town..have tried in chrome and says if this doesnt load in 10 seconds upgrade adobe which I did nothing..on firefox it just crashes
Old Aug 09 2018, 07:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
I cannot load farm town..have tried in chrome and says if this doesnt load in 10 seconds upgrade adobe which I did nothing..on firefox it just crashes
Hi bluehair,

Please click on the following link, it will take you to instructions. You need to allow flash player to run in your browser and allow 3rd party cookies and pop ups.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Aug 09 2018, 07:48 AM

Default wondering if there's a glitch

Hi,
For the past few hours I've had trouble with the game loading, it does not always load properly.
I was also on the request wall checking neighbour bonuses and whether they had requests for working facilities - clicking on bonuses didn't always work, or I was taken to another screen.
The pop-ups for my own bonuses didn't load properly, the screen came up and either dropped out or froze and I've had to reload the game...

I've cleaned my cache, reset the internet, yet there still seems to be problems within the game
I've even re-run virus check on computer...

Is there any known glitches at the moment? Could it be a glitch or could there be another issue that I haven't thought of yet?

Cheers
Old Aug 09 2018, 08:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kella View Post
Hi,
For the past few hours I've had trouble with the game loading, it does not always load properly.
I was also on the request wall checking neighbour bonuses and whether they had requests for working facilities - clicking on bonuses didn't always work, or I was taken to another screen.
The pop-ups for my own bonuses didn't load properly, the screen came up and either dropped out or froze and I've had to reload the game...

I've cleaned my cache, reset the internet, yet there still seems to be problems within the game
I've even re-run virus check on computer...

Is there any known glitches at the moment? Could it be a glitch or could there be another issue that I haven't thought of yet?

Cheers
Hi kella,

I have moved your post to the thread for issues loading the game. There are no issues with loading, that we know of, at the moment.

It's possible you may be having internet issues. It's not possible to test all your many connections to get to the game. If it is an internet issue you will have to wait for whoever owns the link with the problem to fix it.

Was it just browser caches you cleared? If you have not also tried clearing memcache please do that now. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that clears thing up for you.

If that does not help also try another browser and see if you get the same problems.
Old Aug 09 2018, 10:18 PM

Hi again,

I've yet to try another browser but I'm still having trouble with:
- I can't seem to send gifts and it seems to freeze or stop when I've hit send and I have to reload the game
- and when I click on post or try to move to between gifts/ play/ wall requests etc it doesn't move... it's like it times out and I have to try a second or third time to move anywhere
- when I go to the marketplace, it freezes or stops loading and I have to reload the game

thanks for any assistance :-)
Old Aug 09 2018, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kella View Post
Hi again,

I've yet to try another browser but I'm still having trouble with:
- I can't seem to send gifts and it seems to freeze or stop when I've hit send and I have to reload the game
- and when I click on post or try to move to between gifts/ play/ wall requests etc it doesn't move... it's like it times out and I have to try a second or third time to move anywhere
- when I go to the marketplace, it freezes or stops loading and I have to reload the game

thanks for any assistance :-)
Hi Kella,
What browser are you using? Please try another browser as this could be a browser problem.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2018, 09:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default l1.slashkey.com took too long to respond

I keep getting the message l1slashkey took to long to respond on all of my browsers. I have cleared the mem cache in my browser. I cannot clear otherwise as all your links get me the same error message. It is working fine for all other sites. I have no trouble getting into facebook, just getting into FT is not working. Thank you for any help on this.
Old Aug 10 2018, 12:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I keep getting the message l1slashkey took to long to respond on all of my browsers. I have cleared the mem cache in my browser. I cannot clear otherwise as all your links get me the same error message. It is working fine for all other sites. I have no trouble getting into facebook, just getting into FT is not working. Thank you for any help on this.
Hi David,
Have you tried all the suggestions in the first post of this thread, including the ones linked in that post? Specially try restarting your modem. ANd the server test.

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error