Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 07 2016, 01:15 AM

Taz, I had that new post the other nite when I went up a dan degree. It gave several choices on where to show it. I picked my timeline because it didn't have a choice for the FT wall. So it showed up on my neighbors newsfeed, but not the FT wall. Which one did you pick for your post to go to?
Hope I explained this ok.

Kat
Old Feb 07 2016, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katusha View Post
Taz, I had that new post the other nite when I went up a dan degree. It gave several choices on where to show it. I picked my timeline because it didn't have a choice for the FT wall. So it showed up on my neighbors newsfeed, but not the FT wall. Which one did you pick for your post to go to?
Hope I explained this ok.

Kat
Hi Kat,
You only pick whether you want it to go to the FarmTown Wall Requests on the first pop up by leaving the box checked for it to do that. The Wall Requests are searched for and retrieved from your Newsfeed to show there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2016, 12:31 PM

It will not let me work the facilities of my SN.... when i click on the link it keeps defaulting to SN tasks. When i do the SN task and try again nothing happens. this has happened before but when i used a link that was over 12 hrs old it would work even when the newest link would not. but now nothing is working... they are able to work mine makes no sense

the 2 SN i am so far unable to work are both affect by this recent wont post to wall issue. connected maybe? my facilities are still posting to the wall
Old Feb 07 2016, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdnelso View Post
It will not let me work the facilities of my SN.... when i click on the link it keeps defaulting to SN tasks. When i do the SN task and try again nothing happens. this has happened before but when i used a link that was over 12 hrs old it would work even when the newest link would not. but now nothing is working... they are able to work mine makes no sense

the 2 SN i am so far unable to work are both affect by this recent wont post to wall issue. connected maybe? my facilities are still posting to the wall
Hi Jdnelso,
I have informed the developers about the wall requests not posting for some problem.
For the SN problem, you can try having them remove you as a SN and work their facilities. I had to do this early in the SN add, but only the one time and and then they added me back after working them and have been able to work them since then without a problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kat,
You only pick whether you want it to go to the FarmTown Wall Requests on the first pop up by leaving the box checked for it to do that. The Wall Requests are searched for and retrieved from your Newsfeed to show there.
Ok Taz, I'll look again when I have another one to post, but the other time I didn't see the box for FT Wall Requests on the drop-down menu.
Thanks
Kat
Old Feb 07 2016, 01:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katusha View Post
Ok Taz, I'll look again when I have another one to post, but the other time I didn't see the box for FT Wall Requests on the drop-down menu.
Thanks
Kat
Hi Kat,
It is not on the drop down menu. It is on the first pop up. There is a check box for allowing it on the Wall Requests. This was added when Facebook made a change and was the work around by Farm Town for it as nothing was going to the wall requests at the time.
Old Feb 08 2016, 05:03 PM

Ok, I got 2 of them today. I see now what you mean by the 1st post. It just didn't register with me. LOL! I had that checked before, but now with the new kind of post (drop down menu) that box on the 1st post wasn't checked. Thanks for your patience.

Kat
Old Feb 09 2016, 10:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi Taz,

Me again on the Facilities not posting to the FT Wall, but posting to the FB Feed and my FB Profile wall. Two days ago, I posted my Facilities for help with a message to my friends asking them to let me know if they could see the posts via the FT Wall. Everyone that sent me a msg or left me a note in FT, all said they could not see my post on the FT Wall. This morning, I posted my Facilites using Google Chrome with no results on the FT Wall and then switched to another browser and posted them again with the same non results as my wife had posted hers successfully earlier this morning. I have had this problem for over a week and had hoped the new update of 2-9-2016 had resolved the problem, but it is still there. And in reading in the forum, I am not the only person this problem is hitting. I do hope a solution is coming soon so that gets taken care of.

Thank you,
Ray Ford
https://www.facebook.com/rf41pac
Old Feb 09 2016, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gifter View Post
Hi Taz,

Me again on the Facilities not posting to the FT Wall, but posting to the FB Feed and my FB Profile wall. Two days ago, I posted my Facilities for help with a message to my friends asking them to let me know if they could see the posts via the FT Wall. Everyone that sent me a msg or left me a note in FT, all said they could not see my post on the FT Wall. This morning, I posted my Facilites using Google Chrome with no results on the FT Wall and then switched to another browser and posted them again with the same non results as my wife had posted hers successfully earlier this morning. I have had this problem for over a week and had hoped the new update of 2-9-2016 had resolved the problem, but it is still there. And in reading in the forum, I am not the only person this problem is hitting. I do hope a solution is coming soon so that gets taken care of.

Thank you,
Ray Ford
https://www.facebook.com/rf41pac
Hi Ray,
Have you checked to make sure that the check box for posting to the wall requests is checked? It will be on the fist pop up you get for posting.
Old Feb 09 2016, 12:30 PM

Default Flowers in my requests

There is no way i can tell if the flowers in my requests are used in my facilities ,can you help me on this , i have requested a box with a check be placed on all items in my requests that apply to my facilities , ( no reply as of yet ) thank you and thank raul for the updates , i always look forward to the updates

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility