Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 03:57 PM

I am having problems with my Pool Bar.I load up on all the products, but as soon as I close the Facilities Manager and reopen it, most of the products I loaded are gone, AND so are the ingredients I put in. I lost A LOT of ingredients before I realized what was going on. Clearing my cache and multimedia files did not fix the problem. Anyone having this problem? And if so have the devs been alerted?
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I just made a huge mistake - I purchased the 5x5 Harvester for myself & gifted one to my wife (Helana) not realizing that we both already had them. Now I'm out 60 FC for items neither of us needed.

Then I purchased the 5x5 (solar-powered) Plower for myself & gifeted one to my wife. Obviously, the intent was to then purchase the 5x5 Combine Havest-Plow for both myself & my wife.

My wife's gift box shows only the 5x5 Harvester (that she doesn't need because she already has it). Neither my wife nor I received the 5x5 (solar-powered) Plower. And when I try to purchase the 5x5 Combine Harvest-Plow it denies me saying that I need to purchase the 5x5 (solar-powered) Plower.

So far, I'm out 120 FC & have nothing to show for my money except two mistake purchases. I asked my wife to not accept the 5x5 Harvester until we get a resolution to this.

Please help.
For the items you bought accidently. check the following thread for instructions.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366710
For the correct items you purchased. Clear your caches and restart you farm. They should show up then and allow you to purchase the combines.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:07 PM

How much coins do you get for 900,000 gallons of fuel? Slashkey support told me to add it up and they will credit me coins or FC for the issue. They also stated they are working on the fuel issue.
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Panda View Post
I am having problems with my Pool Bar.I load up on all the products, but as soon as I close the Facilities Manager and reopen it, most of the products I loaded are gone, AND so are the ingredients I put in. I lost A LOT of ingredients before I realized what was going on. Clearing my cache and multimedia files did not fix the problem. Anyone having this problem? And if so have the devs been alerted?
I am having the same problem. There are about five of my factories that are producing at 0. I load them and click out, when I click right back in, it shows that I have loaded nothing. Very Frustrating!
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
For the items you bought accidently. check the following thread for instructions.
For the correct items you purchased. Clear your caches and restart you farm. They should show up then and allow you to purchase the combines.
Update - I left FarmTown & re-entered prior to reading this & the new items were there. On the "Report/Contact This Application" from the link you provided - I am sending that directly & hoping for a refund of 60 FC.

Thanks for the help.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:20 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Update - I left FarmTown & re-entered prior to reading this & the new items were there. On the "Report/Contact This Application" from the link you provided - I am trying to send that, but when I select the "dispute an item purchased while playing Farm Town" & hit the "continue" button, I get a message that says "You have not used Facebook Credits on Farm Town recently." & does not let me go any further. Since I have "0" Facebook Credits, what am I supposed to do?

Thanks for the help.

Old Apr 29 2011, 04:25 PM

Level:
XP:

Update - I can select a different option on the "report/contact this application"...is that the right thing to do?

Also, will we be able to use the 5xt Combine Harvest-Plow on other people's farms? I hope so...

Last edited by Zeeky Banutski; Apr 29 2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
How much coins do you get for 900,000 gallons of fuel? Slashkey support told me to add it up and they will credit me coins or FC for the issue. They also stated they are working on the fuel issue.
is the gallons (after refueling) or is that fuel cans? If gas after refueling divide it by 300 (300,000) then multiply it times what one fuel can sells for (1200).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:43 PM

Unhappy Unable to sell at market

I am having a problem with trying to sell at market. I go to the market and begin selling my items from storage and no new money will show up in my coins though my items are disappearing. I will then go back to my farm and all those items I just "sold" at market are back in my storage. Please help.
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Update - I can select a different option on the "report/contact this application"...is that the right thing to do?

Also, will we be able to use the 5xt Combine Harvest-Plow on other people's farms? I hope so...
Select the middle one to contact Slashkey directly.
We are supposed to be able to use it on others but some have reported problems.
Closed Thread