Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2014, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I have done some figuring and almost the only way to get 8 quests done in 7 days is to make sure that you start each quest as soon as it is unlocked every 20 hours. I calculated that if you start your first quest on Jan 1st at midnight and started a quest every 20 hours you would start your last quest on Jan 6th at 8:00 pm. So that would give you approximately 1 day for you to finish all of your open quest before the 7th day ends. The 8th and final quest that you started on Jan 6th at 8:00 pm is going to be the hardest, it only gives you 1 day 3 hours 59 minutes to complete that quest.
it doesn't say you have to START 8 quests in 7 days, just COMPLETE 8 quests in 7 days.

say you get your sunday quest and don't really do anything on it till monday at which time you have 2 quests. then (assuming you actually can do all the quests you get), you just do 1 quest a day so that 8 are completed in 7 days.

that's how i read it but i suspect i could be wrong.

----
regardless, i know i've done at least 6 quests in the past 7 days and didn't get a FC for them.
Old Mar 24 2014, 09:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

whoooopi i jut fot $ 1 fc
Old Mar 24 2014, 09:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
it doesn't say you have to START 8 quests in 7 days, just COMPLETE 8 quests in 7 days.

say you get your sunday quest and don't really do anything on it till monday at which time you have 2 quests. then (assuming you actually can do all the quests you get), you just do 1 quest a day so that 8 are completed in 7 days.

that's how i read it but i suspect i could be wrong.

----
regardless, i know i've done at least 6 quests in the past 7 days and didn't get a FC for them.
You have to start a quest to complete it and at the end I mentioned that on the 6th day at 8 pm when you started the last quest you have around 1 day to complete all of the quests started (if you had any open) and the 8th and last quest would be the hardest you only had 1 day 4 hours to complete in order to get the 2 FC. You can't start one every 24 hours cause on the 7th day you would be starting the 7th quest.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Mar 24 2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old Mar 24 2014, 10:12 PM

Just one of a thousand here to tell everyone it's not that hard to get the 2 FC "Completing" 8 quests in 7 days wasn't all that difficult... and a special shout out to Raul and Co. for the way you have designed this feature to the game! thanks for all your hard work.
Old Mar 25 2014, 01:54 AM

about the quest .. i did 7 quest in 6 days according to the narrative in the lower part of the quest.. and seen on the left side redeem price and on the right side collect bonus ( in bold blue)..
i clicked on redeem price and the collect bonus disappear.. is it the same? or should i click on collect bonus instead? ty
Old Mar 25 2014, 03:15 AM

I saw this when working my farm. I clicked 'wait' and came in here to read about it.

I decided there's no way I'm going to do 8 in 7 days and went back to collect the 3 day bonus.

It's gone...

Is it only there when there's quests to start? Or should I make a fuss?
Old Mar 25 2014, 03:53 AM

if u start a new quest every day or 20 hours how can u possibly do 8 quests in 7 days??
so no one will ever get the 2 FC this seems very unfair. I would do 2 and 3 quests a day if I could so you might want to consider letting us do more then one every day please.
Old Mar 25 2014, 04:01 AM

where does it tell u how many quests you have completed? I can not see it anywhere on my quest screen
Old Mar 25 2014, 05:17 AM

Thanks for the Farm Cash, that seems quite reasonable of a solution to me
Old Mar 25 2014, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigichet View Post
if u start a new quest every day or 20 hours how can u possibly do 8 quests in 7 days??
so no one will ever get the 2 FC this seems very unfair. I would do 2 and 3 quests a day if I could so you might want to consider letting us do more then one every day please.
Raul said that 1000 people managed it in this past week, so it is possible.

Also, it says you have to complete 8 quests... not start them in that time.... so if you have 5 quests already running, and complete them all in 1 day, that leaves you 3 quests to complete in the remaining 6 days.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread