Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 01 2022, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
I do this and the number does not change! The only bait that shows up is the bait I buy from (gift site name removed) No bait from fish farms comes through! I use 5 million bait per day so I need bait desperately!

Hi Lessonlady

Please do not post gifts site names here as they dont belong to slashey and they are not supported either.

Your Turbo fish farming plant will have baits ready in about 2 hours. Please take note of what you have in your waters before and after storing the baits. Please take in mind you will only be storing 1,500 baits of each type every 6 hours.

Please reload your farm after storing the baits.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 01 2022 at 02:56 PM.
Old Jun 03 2022, 07:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady

Turns out it was a problem with CHROME! Everything works fine on Mozilla Firefox! Yay! :-D
Old Jun 03 2022, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
Turns out it was a problem with CHROME! Everything works fine on Mozilla Firefox! Yay! :-D

Hi Lessonlady

Glad the problem is fixed for you, please be sure that your Chrome browser is up to date.
Old Jun 10 2022, 12:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Fishing Problems

For the last week I have had a problem fishing my individual ponds, seacoasts, etc. with my Turbo tool. Normally I quickly click anywhere on each one and it immediately harvests all fish in it but now it seems I have to click on a very specific part of the water edge for it to even highlight and some I cannot fish at all. I did not see this mentioned on any of the threads. Every other aspect of the game is working for me. I'd appreciate any insight on this.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 10 2022, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralmarie View Post
For the last week I have had a problem fishing my individual ponds, seacoasts, etc. with my Turbo tool. Normally I quickly click anywhere on each one and it immediately harvests all fish in it but now it seems I have to click on a very specific part of the water edge for it to even highlight and some I cannot fish at all. I did not see this mentioned on any of the threads. Every other aspect of the game is working for me. I'd appreciate any insight on this.
Hi lauralmarie

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing.

Please provide your user Id number, you find it at the botton of the game screen.
Also let us know in which farms you have your water items.

Thanks!
Old Jun 13 2022, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Marymarcel - re: fishing issue - My ID is 1449623367 Whatever it was, it seems to be fine all of a sudden, literally. I went on to fish just a half hour ago, still had the problem (having to find a 'sweet spot' to harvest fish instead of just clicking anywhere on the water) then found my moved post and your answer....prepared this post and attachment, went to check what farms were affected, and it is fine! Was occurring on all fishing farms, 18-7-1. Anyway, thanks for your response, hope I don't have this strange problem again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT-fishing.jpg (101.0 KB, 3 views)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 13 2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralmarie View Post
Marymarcel - re: fishing issue - My ID is 1449623367 Whatever it was, it seems to be fine all of a sudden, literally. I went on to fish just a half hour ago, still had the problem (having to find a 'sweet spot' to harvest fish instead of just clicking anywhere on the water) then found my moved post and your answer....prepared this post and attachment, went to check what farms were affected, and it is fine! Was occurring on all fishing farms, 18-7-1. Anyway, thanks for your response, hope I don't have this strange problem again.
Hi lauralmarie

So glad your problem is now solved but not sure what happened there.

Could it be possible you took your fishing boat 5x5 instead of your Turbo boat?

If this happens again, try the following:
Open your storage and search for your Turbo boat. Then place it on a farm and reload the game.
Then place it back into storage and reload the game and try to fish again.

Also, if you loaded those farms with water items hidden in your preferences, the wrench, then when you show up them, sometimes it is difficult to get the fish, so just refresh the farm and see if you can fish.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 13 2022 at 01:32 PM.
Old Jul 06 2022, 05:00 PM

Default Unexplained loss of Freshwater Bait

I have about 26000000+ seawater bait but my freshwater bait seems to have disappeared as I show only 5. I am not sure how this happened as I usually maintain a fairly equal balance of both. More than enough to have plenty left after loading my Tackle Shop once almost two weeks ago. I checked it on the first of July and it was fine. Checked it today and only showed 5. What happened?
Old Jul 06 2022, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinan1358 View Post
I have about 26000000+ seawater bait but my freshwater bait seems to have disappeared as I show only 5. I am not sure how this happened as I usually maintain a fairly equal balance of both. More than enough to have plenty left after loading my Tackle Shop once almost two weeks ago. I checked it on the first of July and it was fine. Checked it today and only showed 5. What happened?
Hi Guinan,
According to your account data you have 2,600,000 seawater bait not 26 million.
Make sure you have a check in the box for both fresh and seawater bait in your Fish Farming Plant. I have noticed you only have 1 Fish Farming plant which is not really enough to keep up with either type of waters if you are fishing them regularly when they are ready.

Also, make sure you don't have a check in the fresh water bait accidently added in the Fish Tackle Shop.
Unfortunately we have no way to add any bait back in for you. Just make sure when you store the bait from the plant that it is being added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2022, 06:56 AM

So this morning when I went to check on my bait situation, I had 1000 completed in my Fish Farming Plant and 3000 in the Turbo plant. I saved those and checked my ponds and found only 5 being stored. I started the 2 batches again in the Fish Farming Plant but not the turbo..........so it appears I am making the batches but they are getting lost on the way to the storage in the ponds

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters