Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 15 2022, 07:24 PM

This is probably the wrong place for this but I can't figure out where I should put it. I own several fish farming plants and all items are well over a million except for the clams, there are occasionally a few, less than 20, and most of the time there are none. I have unchecked all the others but still have no clams. Thank you for any suggestions.
Old Mar 15 2022, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
This is probably the wrong place for this but I can't figure out where I should put it. I own several fish farming plants and all items are well over a million except for the clams, there are occasionally a few, less than 20, and most of the time there are none. I have unchecked all the others but still have no clams. Thank you for any suggestions.
Hi Granny T,
The Fish Farming Plant does not produce as many clams as it does the other items. The only suggestion I cam make is to add more fis farming plants if you need more clams.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2022, 10:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MrHoward,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fishing as you are placing waters.
The message and blocking you are getting is coming from Facebook and not from Farm Town. They have changed their security settings and by having too many tabs open this is being triggered. We do not have any control over this and no way to unblock you.
We do not know what the limit is in tabs to keep from getting blocked. When I work facility posts I usually open 4 - 6 without any problems if that helps.
I can't even have 4 tabs open - at least I know now why I have problems with opening too many tabs - it is either a grey screen black screen or the Big Freeze. Many thanks Jx
Old Mar 16 2022, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Granny T,
The Fish Farming Plant does not produce as many clams as it does the other items. The only suggestion I cam make is to add more fis farming plants if you need more clams.
I have the same problem with the clams.

I was going to buy the Turbo Fish Farming Plant, but when i saw the price i nearly died. Can someone explain why that is so much dearer than the other Turbo items, like the Turbo Bakery, Turbo Dairy, they are 32fc, but the Turbo Fish is 84fc, same as the others, you get 3 times the amount, so why 84
Old Mar 16 2022, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi16 View Post
I have the same problem with the clams.

I was going to buy the Turbo Fish Farming Plant, but when i saw the price i nearly died. Can someone explain why that is so much dearer than the other Turbo items, like the Turbo Bakery, Turbo Dairy, they are 32fc, but the Turbo Fish is 84fc, same as the others, you get 3 times the amount, so why 84
Hi bambi16

The Dairy or the Bakery are coins facilities, so when we got the Turbo for them and for other coin's facilities, the price for them was the usual 32 cash for any production facility.

The Fish farming plant is a farmcash facility. The regular one costs 28 farmcash so if it produces 3 more times then the Turbo costs 84 farmcash.
Old Mar 31 2022, 07:00 AM

Default Where does my Bait go?

I have 6 Fish Farming plants and 2 Turbo ones. Where does the bait, fresh and salt water, go? The only bait I see for fishing, and can use comes from gifts. The bait I produce just disappears.

I do not have bait checked in my Fishing Tackle Shop.

Last edited by rcphipps696@aol.com; Mar 31 2022 at 07:11 AM.
Old Mar 31 2022, 07:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphipps696@aol.com View Post
I have 6 Fish Farming plants and 2 Turbo ones. Where does the bait, fresh and salt water, go? The only bait I see for fishing, and can use comes from gifts. The bait I produce just disappears.

I do not have bait checked in my Fishing Tackle Shop.
Hi rcphipps696,

Are you making a note of the amount of bait you have by mousing over your waters to check the bait amounts before have stored your bait from the fish farming plants to make sure those are going to your waters?
If not please check that, then when you have done that also do the same before you store any gifted bait.

At the time of this post I can see you currently have 152025 freshwater bait and 24622 seawater bait. Are you able to see that amount when you mouse over your waters?

You do have considerable amount of sea coasts to fish which will use up quite a bit of seawater bait compared to the rivers that use freshwater bait which have far less fish in them.

Please also run memache to clear your game data to make sure all is fine with that. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and it's done.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 31 2022, 08:10 AM

Yes, this morning before I did my facilities I checked my bait quantities. After storing all the bait it was the exact same amount. The quantities of bait that I see are the same as what you show.

I just went out and had 500 ready in 3 facilities. I stored the bait while inside the facility and checked the bait. Both freshwater and saltwater went up by 500. For the other 2 facilities, I did it from the main facility screen and used the store all button, which is how i normally do it. The bait should have gone up by 1000 (2 facilities x 500 ready). The bait did not increase. It stayed the same. So the problem is I lose the bait when using the 'Store All" button from the facilities manager main screen.

I will clear the game data and check again when I have bait ready.
Old Mar 31 2022, 08:20 AM

I saw I had another 500 ready. I cleared the memory, shut down the game, reloaded the game. I did the 'Store All' from the facilities manager main screen and the bait did not increase, the number stayed the same (154025 and 26622).
Old Mar 31 2022, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphipps696@aol.com View Post
I saw I had another 500 ready. I cleared the memory, shut down the game, reloaded the game. I did the 'Store All' from the facilities manager main screen and the bait did not increase, the number stayed the same (154025 and 26622).
Hi rcphipps

Next time you have bait ready in your Fish Farming Plant, please take note of your baits in your waters and then click in Store All button in your Facility Manager.

Then reload the game and check if the amount of baits were added to your waters.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters