Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2017, 05:41 PM

I love it when I'm oblivious and not even waiting for an update. The unfinished house looks like fun! Thanks once again for a wonderful game.
Old Jun 30 2017, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi mindyj5,

Any chance she can log onto the forum and post herself so we can work with her? Does she see friends in places like the neighbours tab, for gifting and train boosting?
Yeah, she has to be walked through it which is why I posted for her. It will be later on as she can't right now. Thanks!
Old Jun 30 2017, 06:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
b) Highlight frustrations and inaccuracies has always been present in the game, the highlighting experience should be much better now, there should be no more circling the mouse over an item trying to highlight it, it should work well with smaller, bigger and with ground items like patches. Also, items are highlighted much faster when you mouse over them.
Thank you! I tried it on my farms with trees along the edges. Those have always been the hardest to get, and I had no trouble with them whatsoever.

Quote:
7. Local Facility Chains: This is a functionality that will be released in the next few months, we should have the first part ready for the next release, here are some of the rules so far although some of these may change...
We'll have to wait till the release before we judge, but that seriously sounds like more trouble than it'd be worth for me.

Quote:
- We reverted back the change about the 'Show Decorations' preference hiding all the paths in the farm, in the future we will create a separate 'Show Paths' option for this.
Good to know we'll finally have a way to hide paths.
Old Jun 30 2017, 06:03 PM

I am disappointed that the Unfinished House is a decoration. I would like for mine to show all the time. Also I can't get but one door to show on the house where I want to put them. Boo Hoo
Old Jun 30 2017, 06:53 PM

Thank you for the updates
Old Jun 30 2017, 06:59 PM

the unfinished house is a cute idea but the decorations don't all stay on the house...they hide behind the house. I have put mine in storage for now and planted crops in the space

ps. thanks for the new farm!
Old Jun 30 2017, 07:19 PM

I have been noticing and appreciating the much faster harvest/ plow/ sow aspect of your recent work on the game. Loving it. Many thanks guys.
Old Jun 30 2017, 08:41 PM

The unfinished house only showed in others after I typed it in search. but none of the 15 associated decorations are showing. And do not know what to look for.
Old Jun 30 2017, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
The unfinished house only showed in others after I typed it in search. but none of the 15 associated decorations are showing. And do not know what to look for.
Hi guess who,
Instead of doing the search open the Other section of the store then click 10 times in the scroll bar. that will get you to the house and all the associated decorations are listed after it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2017, 10:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am experiencing problems with ft saving at the moment, was hired to work from market, to do trees, flowers and waters, now the game is stuck in saving mode, with the numbers growing, from 1 to now 10 in red, numbers are increasing all the time.......the game plug is flashing from online to offline, loading farm bar at the moment, the bonus I finally got, but now the screen is completely green.. so I cannot let the farmer who hired me know what has happened.. this is the first time this has happened to me, Windows 10, Google Chrome, intel core i7 computer, 8GB RAM,
Closed Thread