Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2011, 08:07 AM

Awesome updates as usual! Thanks to all who make this a great game!
Old Sep 04 2011, 09:07 AM

Having let it settle a bit, these are my feelings about the upgrade.

1) I like the concept of the red sprinkler but I REALLY want the old brown one back for just doing flowers.

2) I would like the old notice on crops showing 'percentage of growth' to be made available as an optional alternative to the new 'number of hours to go', which I find very confusing.

3) I'd like the wording 'Ready in 1.3 Days' to be changed, as I find that if I just hover the mouse and glance at the message, I often mistake this for 'Ready to harvest.' It slows me down when doing a swift inspection. Perhaps 'Harvestable in 1.3 Days'?

4) A long-term wish; I would love to be able to group items in the Facility Manager according to my own design. For example, I'd have everything that needs cheese together, and everything that requires sugar.
Old Sep 04 2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angcling View Post
my flowers are not maturing....they have been ready in seven minutes all day. I was able to hire someone to harvest them. There were a couple that were not watered. After I watered them they were ready in seven minutes and I can not harvest them...any ideas what is wrong
Have you tried re-loading the game, clearing your cache, re-booting your browser or PC?

Just a thought - it happened to me but behaved when I closed the game and re-opened it.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 04 2011, 10:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Having let it settle a bit, these are my feelings about the upgrade.

1) I like the concept of the red sprinkler but I REALLY want the old brown one back for just doing flowers.

2) I would like the old notice on crops showing 'percentage of growth' to be made available as an optional alternative to the new 'number of hours to go', which I find very confusing.

3) I'd like the wording 'Ready in 1.3 Days' to be changed, as I find that if I just hover the mouse and glance at the message, I often mistake this for 'Ready to harvest.' It slows me down when doing a swift inspection. Perhaps 'Harvestable in 1.3 Days'?

4) A long-term wish; I would love to be able to group items in the Facility Manager according to my own design. For example, I'd have everything that needs cheese together, and everything that requires sugar.
I have lost crops due to mis-reading the "ready" message in haste, so I like number 3. Also, a customized facility manager is a long-time dream of mine, too. I would like to be able to exclude some items from "start all",although I love the concept (e.g. I NEVER make peach liqueur because I would rather use the peaches elsewhere, so I can't use the bottling machine in the distillery). Small thing, but a "dashboard" for the facility manager where we could arrange facilities in a preferred order, choose the order in which they fill, choose what items to start each time, etc. would be terrific. And, of course, my longed-for "super forklift" that would store ALL items at a click. One can dream....
Old Sep 04 2011, 01:03 PM
Account Not Linked

A few things I've noticed since the update:
My oil pumps Appear to be working super fast, last night I emptied the done and started all, 28 pending. This morning, 26 pending, 5 done........the math doesn't work, lol. When I stored the "done", I got 2 from each pump, again, the math doesn't work, lol.
I emptied a textile mill, moved it to another farm. I later decided to move it somewhere else, forgot I had already emptied it, check it and it had stuff done even though it was 0 pending and 0 done when I moved it.
I cleared my cache, etc last night so it isn't a problem with that.
It's not a big deal really but if it is happening with the pump and a problem with the textile mill, it could be happening in more facilities.
Thanks for the wonderful update, you all are amazing
Old Sep 04 2011, 05:07 PM

Thanks for your hard work. I must admit that I really enjoyed irrigating all of my neighbors farms, even if there were no flowers. After all, crops need irrigation as well.
Old Sep 04 2011, 06:19 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
If you are using IE.. hit ALT T , click on Compatibility View Settings, remove facebook.com and all should be good. I had the same problem and Taz made a post because others were also having the problem. It worked a treat for me, hope it helps you

If you are having problems with things.. its always a good thing to read on here first because generally someone has the answer and you can solve it straight away and get on with the game lol
I have the same problem. I tried Taz's fix and I am still unable to post!
Old Sep 04 2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suekelly99 View Post
Thanks for the new levels but that doesn't help those of us who are already at the highest level. With the new update, I'm not able to advance unless I stop playing FT for 4 or 6 months.
RIGHT!! they need to add 60-100 levels at a time!!
Old Sep 04 2011, 07:02 PM

Default Thanks for all the upgrades

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work. I love all the new levels and great new releases. I'd love to know why I keep running out of sugar. I plant and plant and plant and I still run out. Does anyone know why? Thanks.

Angels
Old Sep 04 2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
RIGHT!! they need to add 60-100 levels at a time!!
we wish...lol...but it wont happen........ too much free farmcash

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Closed Thread