Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 20 2015, 08:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have 6 regular quests done in 7 days, but instead of offering me a single farm cash it keeps telling me not enough quests have been completed when I try to collect it. I do not have enough quests in progress to try for 2 farm cash since it is going to be several hours until another unlocks.
Hi Qivis,
Close and restart your farms. It should refresh then and let you claim your farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2015, 09:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

what do we get for 9 or 10 quests in 7 days? any extra bonus possible?

mite even get 11

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 21 2015 at 09:43 PM.
Old Aug 21 2015, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by i try View Post
what do we get for 9 or 10 quests in 7 days? any extra bonus possible?

mite even get 11
Hi I try,
What you get is 1, 2 or 3 you can save toward the following week if you don't start the last step on them until after you have collected your farm cash for this week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2015, 07:19 PM

1. We need a way to delete quests we can't do because we can't afford to buy all the buidings.
2. On the cooperative quests you can get 1 farm cash for 4 finished projects or 2 for 13. Not sure who figured that out, but it's very hard to do 13 when you work or can't buy all the expensive buildings.
3. My BIGGEST complaint is that I had finished 7 quests. So I cashed in for 1 farm cash but it took ALL my quests away. Why would you do that? Leave me the ones I'm working on so I can earn more cash!
I like this game, but some of the inner workings are frustrating. I want more buidings but I can't afford to purchase all of them. <sigh> Anyone want to gift me some?
Old Aug 23 2015, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by windella View Post
1. We need a way to delete quests we can't do because we can't afford to buy all the buidings.
2. On the cooperative quests you can get 1 farm cash for 4 finished projects or 2 for 13. Not sure who figured that out, but it's very hard to do 13 when you work or can't buy all the expensive buildings.
3. My BIGGEST complaint is that I had finished 7 quests. So I cashed in for 1 farm cash but it took ALL my quests away. Why would you do that? Leave me the ones I'm working on so I can earn more cash!
I like this game, but some of the inner workings are frustrating. I want more buidings but I can't afford to purchase all of them. <sigh> Anyone want to gift me some?
Hi Windella,
Let me see if I can answer you:
1. You and others have already asked for this in the Suggestions. The only thing we can do is wait to see if the developers decide they like the idea and add it.
2. The numbers were decided by the developers based on the fact that co-operative quests can be started every 10 hours. That would be 16 a week if you were able to do so.
3. Even if they didn't take all of the quests off at one time when you collect, the remaining quests would no longer be good for the next week because each quest is only good for 7 days after the last step is completed. If any quests do not have the last step completed when you collect your farm cash they are not taken away. The last step is not the collection of the coins, but is the last box in the quest.
Old Aug 23 2015, 08:58 PM

I love how far you've come on quests. Love that you can launch the product right from that page. They're really great. Set up is great and its attractive and easy. I played the co-op for the first time yesterday. Pretty awesome gig!

And I went back to planting my quest farm

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 27 2015, 11:37 AM

Angry Lost quests

I had 8 quests - had to wait until the next day to claim the cash. The next day, I had 7 quests. I have a screen cap photo to prove it.
Old Aug 27 2015, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynnsz View Post
I had 8 quests - had to wait until the next day to claim the cash. The next day, I had 7 quests. I have a screen cap photo to prove it.

Hi marilynnsz

I'm sorry this has happened to you

I checked your data and you collected farmcash on August 20 at 08:07 eastern time. Then you completed your first quest for this week that same day at 09:07 eastern time. So when you entered today at 10:13 that quest had dropped off the chart because for it the 7 days have past.

We always suggest to not complete a new quest after colleting cash, till the following day, that way you will have enough time in case you could have a problem entering the game.
Old Aug 28 2015, 07:23 PM

13 quests to get 2 farm cash for the co-op quests? Is that right? Geeesh! Co-op for me is a great deal harder. I only have a few people that play the co-ops. That kinda bites!! :/

Well, I just found the FT Social for co-ops. That's kinda awesome!!!

SeaJay

The Gathering

Last edited by SeaJay; Aug 28 2015 at 07:32 PM.
Old Aug 28 2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
13 quests to get 2 farm cash for the co-op quests? Is that right? Geeesh! Co-op for me is a great deal harder. I only have a few people that play the co-ops. That kinda bites!! :/

Well, I just found the FT Social for co-ops. That's kinda awesome!!!
ImajeanB
I have lots of friends playing and got the 2 cash almost every time.You do have to have the facility for the last step just like for the regular quest..