Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2016, 11:30 AM

hi. thank-you for the update. always look forward to the updates-new facs, tools and seeds etc. but i do agree with many other comments regarding the new tree and flower harvesting tools. visually very difficult to use because of where the tool highlights as opposed to the area worked. more time consuming compared to previous tool size. hopefully this can be fixed or was a waste of FC
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:30 AM

New facilites not working, you can load them over and over shows that the products are there, but when go back in they are gone..have to load again, then they dissappear again, will wait on the new tools seem by all the pos they have issues also.
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:34 AM

Smile Neighbors

This may not be the correct place to ask as I don't use this often, I read but haven't replied. Will we ever be able to get more new neighbors? They seem to be limited to a specific amount. Thanks for all you do to make my favorite relaxation project wonderful SloBo
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Can some1 tell me where is the new tree Shaker 20x20 I cant find it in my tool box please!
Hi Iceberg,
It would be the purple one at the top of the column of tree shakers. You do have it in storage, so if you don't see it then try closing and restarting your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
The appliance service center would only have something to load if you didn't sell the items made from the last month as non-ingredients.
Please check your date and time on your computer as that not being correct can cause the fill to not show.
If that is correct then please contact Support about this so they can look at it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
I know that about the service facilities...they are NOT showing up in the facilities manager at all. The Restaurant Supply factory isn't showing up in the facility manager either and when it shows it's full when I fill it but I can click on it again and shows that it has not been filled. My clock and my computer are fine. I bought 3 new facilities that don't show up in the facilities manager and the 2 that can be filled now (Restaurant Supply Factory and the Appliance Service Center) Can NOT be filled...please fix
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloBo View Post
This may not be the correct place to ask as I don't use this often, I read but haven't replied. Will we ever be able to get more new neighbors? They seem to be limited to a specific amount. Thanks for all you do to make my favorite relaxation project wonderful SloBo
Hi SloBo,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 16 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors, you will receive a warning that you have reached your limit, when this happens, you will need to remove some neighbors before you can add more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I know that about the service facilities...they are NOT showing up in the facilities manager at all. The Restaurant Supply factory isn't showing up in the facility manager either and when it shows it's full when I fill it but I can click on it again and shows that it has not been filled. My clock and my computer are fine. I bought 3 new facilities that don't show up in the facilities manager and the 2 that can be filled now (Restaurant Supply Factory and the Appliance Service Center) Can NOT be filled...please fix
Hi bjyhey,
Please contact Support as I asked. Let them check this out for you.
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
Please contact Support as I asked. Let them check this out for you.
I did report it...I've been put on LOW priority
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:59 AM

The new restaurant facilities are not filling. Can't fill them with the start all nor individually. It says products are stocked, but when you come right back to the facility, it is empty.
Old Sep 03 2016, 12:05 PM

I'm also having a problem with the new facilities. I have products to load into them and do so. It shows as items in production but when I leave the farm and come back, nothing is in production.

Reported to Support

Last edited by kkempke; Sep 03 2016 at 12:14 PM.
Closed Thread