Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 07 2012, 01:13 PM

Can you buy farmcash using a gift card? Thanks
Old Jan 07 2012, 03:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer John83 View Post
I don't like how many things require Farm Cash only especially the equipment. I think everything should be like at the Realtor where it can all be bought with Farm Cash or the regular coins earned while farming. Also the whole Farm Cash concept wasn't even added until my Level was already in the 20s so I was more or less cheated out of 20 something coins that I could have had if I'd started plying later.
When farm cash was added to the game the developers want back and gave everyone the fc they would have earned if fc had been in the game all along. You where not cheated out if anything.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jan 07 2012, 04:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrwoodssr View Post
Can you buy farmcash using a gift card? Thanks
The gift cards you can get that are usable are for Facebook credits. You would have to add them to your Facebook credits account first then buy the Farm Cash with those credits. Farm Town does not have their own gift cards.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2012, 06:19 PM

You can buy farm cash if you have a MasterCard or visa gift card
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The gift cards you can get that are usable are for Facebook credits. You would have to add them to your Facebook credits account first then buy the Farm Cash with those credits. Farm Town does not have their own gift cards.
Old Jan 08 2012, 02:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Well they skipped over giving me those initial credits then. I've never spent any til last week and had about 20 fewer coins than XP levels. I'm not worried about it though I'll just have to earn more.
Old Jan 14 2012, 06:04 AM

Default earning farm cash

You used to be able to earn farm cash by visiting various companies, is anything like this still possible?
Old Jan 14 2012, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdave70 View Post
You used to be able to earn farm cash by visiting various companies, is anything like this still possible?
Not sure what you mean by "visiting" companies. The same kind of offers are available as we used to have for Farm Cash, but are now for Facebook credits.
If you do not have the Earn Cash tab, then you can still get to those by going to the Buy Cash tab. Select any amount on the first page, then on the next page next to your payment method choose Change and you will get a list of payment methods. If Earn Credits isn't listed you can select More Payment Options and it will appear.
If you don't have a payment method established then the second page will be the list of payment methods and you can do the same as above without having to click on change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdave70 View Post
Facebook probably stopped that because they wouldn't get a 30% cut of the money from it that way :P

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jan 23 2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottom View Post
FORTY BILLION coins for the same thing $120 in Farm Cash will buy. Ain't nothing fair, or even reasonable about that.

Chaplain Van W. Cottom
Terre Haute, Indiana
And there's nothing more boring and a waste of time than accumulating massive amounts of currency you will never use.

Oh wait, maybe that'll make me a "job creator". LOL

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jan 23 2012, 02:53 PM

ONE TIME... I got my 27 F$ too. Yet, I am STILL getting phone calls, mail, and email from the various insurance companies.