Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 02 2009, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim81685 View Post
great i was meaning that it wouldn't be MORE than 3 millino each time... i can handle 100k-600k....
haha.. oh no, not that much
Old Dec 02 2009, 03:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Second farm

Thank you to the developers - have second farm and the transition has gone well. Thank you also for listening to the suggestions and helping to keep farm town alive and growing. Sue

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 02 2009, 03:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

why 3 million? make it cheaper!!!
Old Dec 02 2009, 03:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebean View Post
Sure seem's funny that a smart guy like you has to insult a guy that has had a stroke on his spelling abilities, Hope you never have to suffer the fate I have been delt Smartguy!
I hope you feel Vastly Superior Now in your spelling abilities now here is a bit of Intelligence for you, Leave the Spell Check comments out of public posts, it is not needed nore desired. infact your desire to toss an insult like that is purely pathetic.....Have a great Day Drwhit73 Mr. Smartguy
Seriously guys, it's a game nothing to get serious about and resorting to name calling and such, nobody is any better than anyone else in this world and not everyone has the best of spelling. I hope you guys have a wonderful and terrific day today, and don't let anyone else spoil your sunshine guys!

On a lighter note I am very happy about my second farm, it's fabulous and I am going to build a Christmas village once the Christmas decorations come out, I have ideas already coming together of things I can do!!!! Thanks for the game I now have thoroughly enjoyed every minute I actually get to play on it. It's a stress reliever for me and I know a lot of people here that use it as a get away and it helps when the day is going down hill to take my mind off of things and just farm without worry, So a big thank you to the creators of farm town.
Old Dec 02 2009, 03:26 PM

How can I move animals from farm A to farm B? I am trying to get all of my barns, animals and equipment moved to the smaller farm, but I am having problems doing this. Is there another way other than putting it all in storage, and taking it out, as the animals can't be put in storage and we are only allowed so much in storage. It is taking me forever to move things.Thanks for any and all help to this.
Old Dec 02 2009, 03:42 PM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Apr 24 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

When are the christmas decorations coming?

Visit Johnson Plantation

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 02 2009, 03:46 PM
Account Not Linked

i hope soon... i can't wait!
Old Dec 02 2009, 03:51 PM

Send a message via MSN to NZSHAKER

Thanks for that.. 3mil oh well what else was I going to spend it on....new fram brought and seeded....show me the money.

Now what to do with the other 8 mil i have in the bank
Old Dec 02 2009, 04:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Yeah 3 million can be made up by playing the game, I am just grateful that we got more land, Its what everyone wanted and what everyone kept asking for and we finally got it!!! My hats off to the developers and programmers for making this a great game, and for free at that!!! No complaints here, I see it this way if you don't like the game you don't have to play, everyone has a choice, and I choose to be grateful as I don't pay a dime out of my pocket to play this game! Just food for thought!
Old Dec 02 2009, 04:24 PM

OMG if I don't get to decorate for Christmas soon I'm going to lose my mind! I've checked several times perday since before Thanksgiving!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us Christmas!!!
Closed Thread