Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 13 2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Perhaps he put some stone paths under the arena, moved the horse and froze it????

and he did it just to annoy the rest of us! LOL
I put a horse in the training area a day after the training area came out, using a path. Freezing only works for the person who is viewing the farm (I have my animals frozen so any farm I go to they appear frozen, it doesn't freeze them for whoever visists). Wehre you place an animal is it's starting position whenever the farm loads, so whenever anyone visits my second farm, the horse will appear in the training area.

As an aside, when they first mentioned being able to put horses in there and it not working I found it still worked if you put them towards the "front" of the arena. Using paths the horse would still disappear up the back of the arena
Old Sep 13 2010, 05:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
I put a horse in the training area a day after the training area came out, using a path. Freezing only works for the person who is viewing the farm (I have my animals frozen so any farm I go to they appear frozen, it doesn't freeze them for whoever visists). Wehre you place an animal is it's starting position whenever the farm loads, so whenever anyone visits my second farm, the horse will appear in the training area.

As an aside, when they first mentioned being able to put horses in there and it not working I found it still worked if you put them towards the "front" of the arena. Using paths the horse would still disappear up the back of the arena
OMG it worked !! You Rock Lavenda!!! TY TY

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 13 2010, 05:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
DUH!! see what I mean? Dork LOL ....... running to my farm to play lol you gave me something to do today.........
does the horse not have the add to option when you click on it?

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 13 2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
OMG it worked !! You Rock Lavenda!!! TY TY
LOL, glad it worked Thanks for capturing all my typos, was in a rush to take the kids to school!
Old Sep 13 2010, 06:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccpete View Post
Alright, lets have some REAL history, DoubleT!
A nice time-line of the significant events in the history of "Our Game" should be somewhere in the "Users Manual"!! (a chapter entitled "Background"?)
Inquiring minds wanna know!

FT began Feb 2009?
What were the appx dates of the level upgrades?
And... the appx dates of the addition of Farms 2, 3, 4, 5?
Of Farm Cash?
Of Factories?!

THANK YOU DEVS AND MODS! hugs to you all, and to those forum contributors who really add to it!
Nothing matches the wonderful graphics in this game!!

Yep you can peruse through the top post of the news and announcements area lol...maybe another time I'll post it but not tonight after the day I had lol.
Old Sep 13 2010, 07:21 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
does the horse not have the add to option when you click on it?
It has "Add To Stable"

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 13 2010, 07:40 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
only way i have found is to click on horse then on drop down menu click move then click the arena as the place to move it too... yes i saw where Raul stated that it was being worked on also.... but that one dude had one in his arena and that kind of bugs me LOL LOL I'm a dork i know , i know very well......
I have 6 horses in my arena on my farm 1 ... I started out with about 10 or 12 but some kept escaping (I had read that it was possible to put them there> but I didn't read they were getting out) ..... I sold a few down to 6 and they've stayed in .... I just keep animals frozen most of the time so if its not 'working' keeping the horses inside , I've not had the 'escaping' problem yet .. lol
Old Sep 13 2010, 09:59 PM

Level:
XP:

i had two escape....... fun round them up LOL........going to have to buy that horse trailer I guess so my "Farm Hands/Cowboys" can go round them up every few hours LOL

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 13 2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhonda11 View Post
I have a hospital! Built with my own 2 hands (and mouse of course) Come check it out...
Hope this link works for you!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1616&farm_ix=2
Now you need a helipad on the roof.
Old Sep 13 2010, 11:17 PM

Default Additional farms won't load; detailed report

I love all the new things with the September release, and when I can have been having a lot of fun with it, but since it's come out when I try to go to any farm other than my first it just keeps loading. Not loading items, just loading.

Description: This didn't happen the first couple of days, then started. Although frustrated I was busy with other things and when FT suddenly went back to working perhaps two days ago I figured this was part of it always taking a while for a roll-out to be de-bugged.

Today I'm back to it not loading.

Testing: Earlier and now I've tried the usual and then done the logging out of Facebook, clearing my cache, closing my browser, rebooting the computer and, when I reopened my browser, clearing the cache again before logging into Facebook. It hasn't worked. Nor is it directly a Facebook problem: I've tried my other aps and they've worked just fine.

Outside test: other people have been able to access my farms although in at least two cases they left after being told a couple of times that they were busy and couldn't water flowers. I didn't think to ask them to test it regularly and most haven't had the time to.

Conclusion: It may go back to working again but I won't know for how long. Please help: I use this as a major break from writing and editing!
Closed Thread