Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 15 2014, 04:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I would like to mention the main reason I like to work alone and that is that when there are several people working the farm at the same time my computer tends to freeze and crash. I am not rude about it but if I show up at a farm to work and I was hired for more than 1 farm I will go to the last farm in line and work my way up. This way I get to work alone and the swarm of workers can share the work on the other farms.
Old Oct 21 2014, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I would like to mention the main reason I like to work alone and that is that when there are several people working the farm at the same time my computer tends to freeze and crash. I am not rude about it but if I show up at a farm to work and I was hired for more than 1 farm I will go to the last farm in line and work my way up. This way I get to work alone and the swarm of workers can share the work on the other farms.
Thank you i'm glad someone else does the same it drives me batty when im the one on the farm working and someone comes on there and i have to fight em ro get done what i was hired for i don't mind sharing but i wish more people would move onto the last farm hired for worked there. If its only one farm and a bunch of people hired for i just go back to my farm or Market place.

Too many multi hiring for one farm same tasks again
Old Oct 22 2014, 12:04 PM

Default You are lucky to find anyone to hire.

Quote:
You are lucky to find anyone to hire. I have not found anyone in the Market Place since the mkiddle of August and Support does nlothing about it.
Old Oct 23 2014, 12:15 AM

Quote:
I do the same. With the large tools we have now it really isn't necessary to hire more than one person.
Old Oct 23 2014, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
You are lucky to find anyone to hire. I have not found anyone in the Market Place since the mkiddle of August and Support does nlothing about it.
I can find people in the marketplace to hire. The problem is they don't finish the job you hire them for. They pick and choose what crops they want,what trees they want etc.. and leave the rest.
Old Oct 23 2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
When I go to hire people to work on my farms I am finding more and more that these people are not looking to make xp's but are looking to work only what they want to work; If they need corn then they will not do any other work except h/p corn. I know I am complaining. But it is frustrating to hire people that do not finish the chore or will only work till they get what they need. They are more and more just quitting their chores. I should not have to follow hired employees around. They are way to picky and do not finish what they start. I have taken too asking if they will finish before I hire them. That is not a nice thing to do. Suggestions Please
As it is now we get some of what we harvest but not the bonus if we leave a farm before finishing. I think, and I have put this in suggestions, that if you don't finish the job you shouldn't get anything at all.
Old Oct 23 2014, 10:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I have started letting them know they were hired for more than 1 farm when they show up at the first farm. Some people don't seem to know that they can click the farm selector to move to the next farm when they are finished with the first farm.
Old Oct 26 2014, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

My frustrations with hiring or getting hired are escalating.

When in the marketplace to hire I get frustrated because I don't know if someone has ignored my request by clicking the X in the corner when they are too lazy to just click NO THANKS or if they are off getting more coffee. The next thing I know I am getting angry notes from workers who didn't need help to work my farms and there are multiple workers on one farm. If that X in the corner could just go away both me the employer and the people I hire will be most happy.

When I hire for HP I will hire one person for two farms so that I may share the wealth with as many as I can.

I try very hard to not hire multiple people for the same farm because it makes it difficult for the lower level people to keep up. Also when more than one person is working one farm you don't know what is left to do so you find yourself clicking on stuff that really isn't there and clicks are wasted. Its just too frustrating.

This also works for when I am hired to work for someone. I will leave a job and coins because it is just too frustrating to work a farm when others are there working.

My biggest complaint is getting hired to work multiple farms and have to go through so many to find work. In the past few days on several occasions I was hired to fish multiple farms only to find I was hired to fish on farms that DID NOT EVEN HAVE ANY BODIES OF WATER !!!! I hate to leave but now I do. If I get through one quarter of the number of hired farms and nothing I just leave.

If these two issues could be addressed there would be a lot of very very very satisfied farmers in Farm Town. TY
Old Oct 26 2014, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by im mimi View Post
My frustrations with hiring or getting hired are escalating.

When in the marketplace to hire I get frustrated because I don't know if someone has ignored my request by clicking the X in the corner when they are too lazy to just click NO THANKS or if they are off getting more coffee. The next thing I know I am getting angry notes from workers who didn't need help to work my farms and there are multiple workers on one farm. If that X in the corner could just go away both me the employer and the people I hire will be most happy.

When I hire for HP I will hire one person for two farms so that I may share the wealth with as many as I can.

I try very hard to not hire multiple people for the same farm because it makes it difficult for the lower level people to keep up. Also when more than one person is working one farm you don't know what is left to do so you find yourself clicking on stuff that really isn't there and clicks are wasted. Its just too frustrating.

This also works for when I am hired to work for someone. I will leave a job and coins because it is just too frustrating to work a farm when others are there working.

My biggest complaint is getting hired to work multiple farms and have to go through so many to find work. In the past few days on several occasions I was hired to fish multiple farms only to find I was hired to fish on farms that DID NOT EVEN HAVE ANY BODIES OF WATER !!!! I hate to leave but now I do. If I get through one quarter of the number of hired farms and nothing I just leave.

If these two issues could be addressed there would be a lot of very very very satisfied farmers in Farm Town. TY
Hi im mimi,
Your suggestions would be more likely seen in the Suggestion section by the developers. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits the subject of your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2014, 08:57 AM

Smile neighbors

from now on I am accepting requests from people who DO NOT layer. I feel there is no need and it just slows the game down. God only knows what it's doing to your computer. Lost one laptop doing this game, not going to lose another. I am at the highest level, plenty of XP's by just working hard.