Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 06 2023, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
The Chains products are not loading in yet-this isn't resolved either
Hi Texans,
You stated, "The chain products finally showed up after 2 days." Are they not there now?
If not try clearing your memcache. If that doesn't help then contact Support about this as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2023, 11:04 PM

The only thing I can tell is that I didn't get my Saturday exports until Monday. Do I have to wait until Wednesday to get Monday's?
Old Feb 06 2023, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
The only thing I can tell is that I didn't get my Saturday exports until Monday. Do I have to wait until Wednesday to get Monday's?
Hi Texans,
I don't know as I can't duplicate what you are saying. We do not get any of the data on the facility chains except for what chain you last started. If you want this looked into you will have to contact Support as we do not have the capability through the forums to do so.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2023, 07:03 PM

Hi , I'm a bit confused on importing products in the chains. I have 4 chains that I can import from. They all have the 7th dans. Theres never any product in them to import. I have no issues exporting at all.
Is it Service facilities that are the import ones?
I have the Car Dealer, Farm Depot, Jewelry Stall, and Taste of Mediterranean.
I hope this is in the right area. Sorry if not.
Old Mar 29 2023, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesta View Post
Hi , I'm a bit confused on importing products in the chains. I have 4 chains that I can import from. They all have the 7th dans. Theres never any product in them to import. I have no issues exporting at all.
Is it Service facilities that are the import ones?
I have the Car Dealer, Farm Depot, Jewelry Stall, and Taste of Mediterranean.
I hope this is in the right area. Sorry if not.
Hi Princesta,
It is service facilities that you import for. You may set up a facility chain for those services but you need to have neighbors that have the chains to produce those products to export to you. If none of your neighbors have those chains or do not export the produxcts to you then you will have nothing to import.

Facility Chains are explained in the Game Guide chapter 33 about those:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658218
Old Apr 10 2023, 02:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

my facility chain feature isnt working right, it has been months and i cant import nothing, but i can sell, the feature is usless to me if i cant import, please fix
Old Apr 10 2023, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
my facility chain feature isnt working right, it has been months and i cant import nothing, but i can sell, the feature is usless to me if i cant import, please fix
Hi beverduster

I had a look at your data and you have some service facilities allowing you to import from.

Please open your yellow tool box and then click in the Facility Chains Manager.

Then click in Trade Products button. Click in tha A/Z icon and then in Import Volume.

The left side of the screen should show you the neighbors available for you to import from. Check if some of them have the Import button in blue. If so then click in it to get the products.
Old Apr 24 2023, 05:24 PM

I'm playing on the new website, idk if that makes a difference here.

When I go to sell the chain products that I can't export to anyone, the amount I'm told is in storage is not the same as the amount the game tells me it's sold. For example, today I had around 10k products in chain storage, but the game sold 16k.
Old Apr 24 2023, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I'm playing on the new website, idk if that makes a difference here.

When I go to sell the chain products that I can't export to anyone, the amount I'm told is in storage is not the same as the amount the game tells me it's sold. For example, today I had around 10k products in chain storage, but the game sold 16k.
Hi Sqrl,
Took me a bit to figure this out, but the difference is this. When you have facility chain pairs of facilities then you produce x amount of products. However not all of those products from a particular facility are actually exportable because you do not have a neighbor with a requirement to import all of them. So you have additional products that are made in your facility chain pair, as it does make exportable all products in the facility, but not all of them can be exported. Thus you have additional products that the only thing you can do is sell them. That is the difference between what is shown on the main screen as exportable and what you see when you check storage for selling.
Old Apr 25 2023, 03:25 AM

I see that, but why is it selling more than it's showing me I can sell? That's the part I don't get.

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import