Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 08 2017, 11:35 PM

Lightbulb ships

so I guess this means my neighbors decided to just leave me out... them's the breaks kid!
Old Feb 09 2017, 04:57 AM
Account Not Linked

When oh when are ships going to work 100% correctly!!!!!!! Selecting ports reverts to to FT settings after changes....get it sorted, you havve had long enough, over 3 months to get it working 100%.......pathetic!!!!!
Old Feb 11 2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinelvr View Post
I absolutely HATE the new way ships are parceled out. Now I have only ONE ship coming to my port ..JUST one..from ALL my neighbors. Could you not allow our neighbors to chose who they want to send their ships to? Where is the personal choice in this? This is one of the stupidest 'fixes' I have ever see FT do.
I like the ability to chose the ports you send your ships too. Many neighbors are not very attentive to FT or the ships and so if you are not checking every few hours, I will chose not to send a ship to you.
Old Feb 11 2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garylr View Post
I like the ability to chose the ports you send your ships too. Many neighbors are not very attentive to FT or the ships and so if you are not checking every few hours, I will chose not to send a ship to you.
My list of people not to send to is getting very long and there will soon be more on it then people I can send the ships to. ......
Old Feb 12 2017, 01:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
My list of people not to send to is getting very long and there will soon be more on it then people I can send the ships to. ......
I have given up preparing containers and sending ships, I will click on all that arrive but found it to be a waste of my time, and my list of people to avoid has grown to over 15 now....leading to frustration, so not worth it for me..
Old Feb 12 2017, 06:04 PM

When I sent ships out i only had maybe 4 people that I would put on a do not send to list. Guess I am lucky in having active neighbors. But the time to prepare them in to much for me, not worth it.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Feb 13 2017, 08:02 PM

There's a group, that I've tried to join repeatedly, dedicated to ships and trains. It now looks as though they've blocked me from accesing the group page. I was hoping to connect with people who were into the ships and improve the amount of ports who were favorable to me. I tried to contact a couple of the admins, but they evidently took other actions then get back to me. So, then, if a group like this goes away, what avenues do we have to connect with people who ARE interested in working the ships. It sure helped me, in being able to choose who my ships would port at, as my haul increased by 100,000 products. So, then, who wants to help me replace ten people?

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 13 2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Turned off bold - unnecessary
Old Feb 14 2017, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
There's a group, that I've tried to join repeatedly, dedicated to ships and trains. It now looks as though they've blocked me from accesing the group page. I was hoping to connect with people who were into the ships and improve the amount of ports who were favorable to me. I tried to contact a couple of the admins, but they evidently took other actions then get back to me. So, then, if a group like this goes away, what avenues do we have to connect with people who ARE interested in working the ships. It sure helped me, in being able to choose who my ships would port at, as my haul increased by 100,000 products. So, then, who wants to help me replace ten people?
Hi lineking

I'm sorry but we can not help you with any Facebook groups. None of them are run by Slashkey and it is not permitted to advertise them on this forum so we can not recommend one for you.

If you wish, you can look in our neighbour request area for other members who are also looking for people who do the ships, or you can post a request yourself asking for players that participate in the ships.

This is the link to that thread, please be sure to follow the instructions given in the first post, first page of the thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Old Feb 14 2017, 01:06 PM

Is there going to be a chance to have super neighbors be able to send ships on to the next port if you are away from internet for a few days. We go to our camp for weekends and I have neighbors who have to skip my port because I am not available, if super neighbors could have that option then they could send them for us when we are unable to. I let my neighbors know I will be away. Having ships are nice but they are unfair for players that are ususally available. SN can plant, why can't they send the ship on to next port. Donna
Old Feb 14 2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchasse View Post
Is there going to be a chance to have super neighbors be able to send ships on to the next port if you are away from internet for a few days. We go to our camp for weekends and I have neighbors who have to skip my port because I am not available, if super neighbors could have that option then they could send them for us when we are unable to. I let my neighbors know I will be away. Having ships are nice but they are unfair for players that are ususally available. SN can plant, why can't they send the ship on to next port. Donna
Hi dchasse

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion section where the developers can read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea

This is the link to that section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2