Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2015, 03:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
I am a bit confused about the transplanter. I understand that it transplants trees and/or flowers or specific trees or flowers to a different place on the same farm. I just purchased the 4x4 which says it transplants 16 trees. since the Oak trees now take up less room I wanted to move them to have the extra space. however the transplanter only moved up to 9 Oak trees. First it was four then it moved nine. am I doing something wrong?
Hi mpwhitford.
It would depend on how close they were to begin with. If they were spaced normal fo rprevious size then you won't be able to get 16 at a time because there are spaces in between them now. The transplanter will only pick up anything within the 4x4 square space. If the trees are seperated by space then it can't reach all of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2015, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you !!! it all looks Great !
Old Mar 15 2015, 03:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Since the update, all of my belts have reverted back to white whenever I open and start anything from within the quest. Regular quest or co-op, it doesn't matter. If I open anything from the facility manager, it shows all of my belts just like they are supposed to look.

Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this....
Old Mar 15 2015, 03:56 PM

Default The upgrade to the Quest adding the open box

The upgrade to the Quest adding the open box when used and more than 1 item is at the same facility and both of them are started you are not given credit for the second item.
Old Mar 15 2015, 04:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale H View Post
The upgrade to the Quest adding the open box when used and more than 1 item is at the same facility and both of them are started you are not given credit for the second item.
hi Dale H if you click different products for the same facility without closing the facility pop up it will look like you are not getting the credit but if you close the quests and then go back in you should find the blue start button has gone hope that helps
Old Mar 15 2015, 04:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Since the update, all of my belts have reverted back to white whenever I open and start anything from within the quest. Regular quest or co-op, it doesn't matter. If I open anything from the facility manager, it shows all of my belts just like they are supposed to look.

Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this....
Hi rocker grrrrl,
This has been reported to the developers. It doesn't effect your belts at all, so this is minor and will be fixed later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2015, 08:23 PM

Default Slow Saving

Since the new release saving after harvest/chop takes twice the time

thanks
tsoupra
Old Mar 15 2015, 10:05 PM

with them adding opening fac into the co-op quest did that make us have new dans/belts because every time i start the last step for a co-op the dan or belt is a white-out. if that make since.
Old Mar 15 2015, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrandon View Post
with them adding opening fac into the co-op quest did that make us have new dans/belts because every time i start the last step for a co-op the dan or belt is a white-out. if that make since.
Hi Ben,
No it doesn't. It is just that the belt information is not showing when you open the facility through the quests. You belts and dans are still at the same level they have been at. You can see that by looking in the facility manager and in the Belts tool.
Old Mar 16 2015, 06:00 AM

I put all of my oak trees in storage using my tower crane, Then I planted them using the mult planter but I only had the option to plant 16, 64, 144. I didnt see a 256 option at all. And yes I did purchase the new one. what am I doing wrong?

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Closed Thread