Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2014, 07:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank You as always super update !!!
Old Jun 17 2014, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I am afraid have to agree we need some new elements to the game, and easier ways to grow existing farms. They are now so expensive to enlarge it is ridiculous! I know it is an old refrain, but need more ways of earning FC, not just lots of piddly farms. Some new crops, maybe. Weird you didn't release two coin facilities at the same time as FC--seems like it has been 2 of each for many releases. Bigger and bigger plot harvesting, sowing and planting really ceases to be efficient. A feature to click and harvest, plow and plant by farm (so one click) would be lovely! But without having to buy a million levels first to get it.
This all being said, I have stuck with FT now for 5 years, so you must be doing something right!
Old Jun 17 2014, 08:05 PM

FYI:

I was just offered my 7th Dan degree for about 5 or 6 different flowers that I already had my 7th Dan for.

And I also was 53 harvests short for my 7th Dan for Zinnia (which was the only flower I had left to obtain a Dan for) but I made certain I had about 35 harvests more than I needed to obtain that Dan on the current harvest.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jun 17 2014, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
The new farms are way too expensive anyway ... I think I will also draw the line until there are ways of making coins more quickly
I like buying at least the smallest version of these more expensive farms so I can have space for more animal buildings, oil wells, etc. I'm always happy to see them. But they are expensive. A-yup.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 17 2014, 08:35 PM

Farm 23, some new tools and 2 facilities for Farm Cash is all I can see so far. I know they are working on things but am I missing something that make this release "awesome" as several have stated?? Just saying....
Old Jun 17 2014, 09:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigg56 View Post
My crane tower just disappeared. Bought it less than an hour ago. Was using it to transfer trees and all of a sudden, it's gone.
Your tower crane is in your item storage in the tools filter.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2014, 10:03 PM

I don't think that I have seen this posted yet. I noticed that now when you remove something from storage such as a seacoast or facility, you now get the same option for direction that you got when you first bought it. This is a feature that I have wanted for several years. Nothing more frustrating than making a spot for a big seacoast only to remember when you to to get it out of storage that the default is the opposite direction than the space you made for it.

Thank you so very much for giving us the direction option.
Old Jun 17 2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy2000 View Post
How were you able to put your trees from your Multi-Planter and Plow also? I have been trying to figure this out since the last update and I cannot. Is there a Video, or would you explain this, tysm....Saffron Sassy....Michele.
Not a video but it does have pictures on how to use the multi planter. As soon as you buy it, put it storage, then follow these steps.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=38
Old Jun 17 2014, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
I don't think that I have seen this posted yet. I noticed that now when you remove something from storage such as a seacoast or facility, you now get the same option for direction that you got when you first bought it. This is a feature that I have wanted for several years. Nothing more frustrating than making a spot for a big seacoast only to remember when you to to get it out of storage that the default is the opposite direction than the space you made for it.

I have noticed that earlier when I was moving items from storage, I think that is also a good addition.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 17 2014, 10:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post

Oh hooray - that is just awesome! Yes, I too have wanted that feature for a long time - thank you.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread