Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 14 2013, 05:36 PM

Hi guys, thank you so much for the new update.

I can see some value in the New Stats Tool but it needs fingers and toes to learn to count. lol It tells me I have an Yellow Tab Tree and Palm Tree to harvest. Um, I am a little out of the loop with some updates but I believe these trees still can't be harvested?
Also numerous shrubs that I know I have already harvested on the same farm are shown as ready when there is nothing to harvest. This is on farm 1

Farm 12 that I have oodles of trees on, the stats work correctly. One would have thought if there was an issue with trees layered, it would be that one?
I wait to see what happens over the next few days.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Sep 14 2013, 06:17 PM

Maybe I'm not understanding the release correctly, but I thought the facilities filter was supposed to show "owned" and "not owned". I don't see that.
Old Sep 14 2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjgannon View Post
Maybe I'm not understanding the release correctly, but I thought the facilities filter was supposed to show "owned" and "not owned". I don't see that.
hi, its the funnel icon between the search box and the a-z sort in the facilities tab in the store

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 14 2013, 06:33 PM

Thanks, Rob. I was looking for it in the sort box. I actually found that there was a facility I did not own. Great feature!
Old Sep 14 2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjgannon View Post
Thanks, Rob. I was looking for it in the sort box. I actually found that there was a facility I did not own. Great feature!
you're welcome.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 14 2013, 07:27 PM

Stats tool useless...if you're not able to see what's ready on your farm and what's not (use the "dim" or "hide", and pick up the various harvesting/chopping/fishing tools), then you're likely not clever enough to figure out the figures shown in an overly/unnecessarily complex tool. Farmtown is a Beta "game", not a full-fledged livelihood. Micromanagement of this magnitude is just taking things further away from the phrase, "I *play* Farmtown". And sadly, people will line up to purchase a premium tool to view the stats of all farms at once when (not if) it becomes available. I shall continue to relax and "play" the ***game***.
Old Sep 14 2013, 07:34 PM

just wondering if there is a reason we have to wait so long for new levels. we got all this new stuff but we did not get the levels to go with.
Old Sep 14 2013, 09:23 PM

Hi all, just a friendly reminder , this thread is for feedback on the New Release, not for debate , discussions between members.

Please keep your post on topic.

Thanks
Old Sep 15 2013, 01:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks!!! great farm stat thingy!
Old Sep 15 2013, 09:03 AM

I am very excited about the new game stat feature. I am very much looking forward to when it can go across all farms. My favorite from this release is the Ingredient Planner. I am working hard to get all the needed ingredient and then I will finally be able to fill all my facilities to 100% all at the same time. And the new facilities. I am always looking forward to what the next facilities will be. Thank you to everyone who works hard to give us all the new things each month. Been farming here since June 2009 and never get tired of it.
Closed Thread