Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 16 2021, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine3 View Post
Hi, I use to have a boat that would have a square to fish, and not I do not have it anymore. Have you change the way the boats would fish? Let me know, because now I have to click on all, one by one when it come in a round pound made of 4 triangles, and before in one click it would fish in all 4 because the boat would do a square.
Hi Sunshine,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing.
We are checking on this, but I do not see the square for any of the boats until we get up to the 20x20. Even without the square then the turbo 4x4 boat does still do all the waters within a 4x4 square area.

Edit: We have checked this and the Turbo boat 4x4 that you have does not get the square. It was the same way in the Flash version. You do not get the square until you get up to the 20x20 boat.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 16 2021 at 09:51 AM.
Old May 20 2021, 10:06 AM

Default Fish

User ID: 1134872500

Can't find my last post, nor any response to this issue so am writing again.
When fishing on my on farms or helping others, The last 1-15 fish will not be harvested no matter what I do or how long I wait or how long I try to capture them. This is an ongoing issue. I wish someone would let me know the status or the fix.
Old May 20 2021, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suefarm View Post
User ID: 1134872500

Can't find my last post, nor any response to this issue so am writing again.
When fishing on my on farms or helping others, The last 1-15 fish will not be harvested no matter what I do or how long I wait or how long I try to capture them. This is an ongoing issue. I wish someone would let me know the status or the fix.
Hi suefarm,
Your post and the answer are in the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...634254&page=26

When your posts are moved and you can't see them please use the instructions in the following link to find them. The answer will usually be 1 to 2 posts below yours.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I will move these posts to the correct subject thread later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2021, 10:48 AM

Well if I knew what the farm selector was.... is it the list of numbered farms? If so I have tried that many times and it usually is not helpful,, any other suggestions?
and why not then delete the small boats and just give everyone a turbo? That should be the starting boat if there is an issue that can't be fixed.
Old May 20 2021, 10:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suefarm View Post
Well if I knew what the farm selector was.... is it the list of numbered farms? If so I have tried that many times and it usually is not helpful,, any other suggestions?
and why not then delete the small boats and just give everyone a turbo? That should be the starting boat if there is an issue that can't be fixed.
Hi Suefarm,
Yes the list of farm numbers is what I am talking about. By clicking on the farm you are one will refresh the farm and should allow you to get the remaining fish.

The problem is usually with overlapped waters which was not the intent of the developers.
Old May 28 2021, 01:49 PM

Default Catching Herring

Where or what streams do we need to catch Herring?
Old May 28 2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnK67 View Post
Where or what streams do we need to catch Herring?
Hi BigJohnK67

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...54#post6330654
Old May 30 2021, 10:16 AM

I have noticed this for a while. Right after someone fishes for me, I go to the market to sell off my excess fish. Today for instance, it says I have $34 billion, I reset the game and check again, I only have $13 Billion. Why the difference when I never sold anything? The first time I noticed this I sold my excess and noticed that I wasn't getting the same amount added as it said. Sounds like a glitch or am I getting short changed?
Old May 30 2021, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I have noticed this for a while. Right after someone fishes for me, I go to the market to sell off my excess fish. Today for instance, it says I have $34 billion, I reset the game and check again, I only have $13 Billion. Why the difference when I never sold anything? The first time I noticed this I sold my excess and noticed that I wasn't getting the same amount added as it said. Sounds like a glitch or am I getting short changed?
Hi GRB,
It would depend on what you have the filter set to that determines the total shown at the top. If you change the filter, say to show only fish then it will show a lesser amount.
The amounts of fish you will have to sell would also depend on how much bait you have available when they fish.
Old May 30 2021, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GRB,
It would depend on what you have the filter set to that determines the total shown at the top. If you change the filter, say to show only fish then it will show a lesser amount.
The amounts of fish you will have to sell would also depend on how much bait you have available when they fish.
Filter is set to fish only. I have plenty of bait. Like I said , filter set to fish only to sell, I first see $34 Billion for all my fish, hit play, go back to the market and now only see $13 Billion for all my fish. All without selling anything.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters